• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Tax Savings: Print Your 1099 Forms Today!

In summary, if you didn't get a 1099-MISC, then you should request one. If you did get a 1099-MISC, then your report is ready and will download to your Web browser in a few moments.
pkd09
Silver Member
Just printed mine off

Mine's not coming up. Oh well. I know they'll send me one and my appointment isn't for another 3 weeks. Lots of time to find my receipts and enter 'em!

Intrepid_Chef said:
Mine's not coming up. Oh well. I know they'll send me one and my appointment isn't for another 3 weeks. Lots of time to find my receipts and enter 'em!

If they send you one in the mail, then you wouldn't get it online. I think it's one or the other, not both. You have to request the e-1099s (after April 15).

If you earned less than $600, they'd do it online no matter what.

Mine just says, "Your report is ready and will download to your Web browser in a few moments." Then never does anything...

Where do you get these at?

Does anybody know the Other amount that's states on there that s our PC dollars and free products, if and how I can deduct that again?

Thanks

Akpampered, I'm glad I'm not the only one this is happening to. Are you using a Safari browser? I'm just curious what value they placed on the SAT products and the mini cooler ...

Anyone else shocked at the "price" of the Excellence Ring. Almost $800! WOW.

Mine keeps alternating between:
The absolute affinity request 'asynchWait_Request' failed, the requested session does not exist.
and
Your report is ready and will download to your Web browser in a few moments.
Maybe it would be better at home ... but my printer is not working.

Maybe it was the mac. The 1099 is coming up fine at home. But it won't print.

I was amused to see that the spice TTA is $18 and the teeny tiny yellow cooler from the Summertime drawing is valued at $5.

It's enough that I should get a 1099 in the mail.

I am also having an issue getting it to print from my MacBook Pro w/ Safari. I tried to do it with firefox, and I was able to get to the point where it asks me to download of view. It doesn't matter what option I choose, it never opens! UGH! Anyone else having this issue?

I don't know if this is the same problem others are having, but when I downloaded mine, it wouldn't open. I looked at the file name and it was "WAM**g.pdf-1.part" The -1.part is what was messing it up...so I just renamed the file and took that off...leaving only the name and the .pdf part.It opened up just fine after that.

I was using Google Chrome but I just tried with Explorer and it came up finally! Yay!

What is a 1099 form?

A 1099 form is a tax form used to report various types of income received throughout the year, other than traditional wages or salary. It is typically used for independent contractors, freelancers, or self-employed individuals.

Who receives a 1099 form?

Individuals who receive income from sources other than traditional employment, such as independent contractors, freelancers, or self-employed individuals, may receive a 1099 form.

What is the purpose of a 1099 form?

The purpose of a 1099 form is to report income earned from non-employment sources to the IRS for tax purposes. It is used to track and report income for individuals who may not receive a traditional W-2 form.

Do I need to include all 1099 forms when filing my taxes?

Yes, it is important to include all 1099 forms received when filing your taxes. These forms are used to report income to the IRS and failing to include them may result in penalties or fines.

When should I receive my 1099 form?

Employers and other entities are required to send out 1099 forms to individuals by January 31st of each year. If you have not received your form by this date, it is important to contact the issuer to ensure you receive it in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
E R
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo