• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate My 100th Show - Fun Ideas & Giveaways!

In summary, Dionne shared that she gave away tickets, products, and even a monogrammed apron for her 100th show. Jodi mentioned that she is planning on having ideas for her 100th show and that it is fun to look forward to it.
apamperedone
I am going to be doing my 100th show thw 9th of May. I want it to be fun and entertaining so does anyone have suggestions on things to do and give aways and such? I thin it can be a boost to my business too!

I would love some info on this too. I'm only 6 shows away from 100!!!

Maybe for every person that purchases a $100 worth of products you throw in something for free? Then put it on the hosts order so you get some $$ off each product?

I did several drawingsI gave away stuff!
I love to do that! I had a drawing for a Classic Batter Bowl, a Quick-stir Pitcher, The All The Best Cookbook, and lots of Quikuts and Season's Bests. Everybody ended up with something FREE.
I also made it so that my host for my 100th show, was also host #1!
So that made it even more special for me!
We played a guessing game regarding products and each player got a Twixit if their answer was correct. I do not have the questions any more though, sorry.
Some were things like this:
Part of me could be in a hospital but I am not. I am great on those days that just don't go right!
What am I?

Oh, John, you have to tell me the answer to that riddle; it's going to drive me crazy!!

This is from Dionne on WLPC who had an awesome 100th show and just shared with me since I'm getting close too.

"I actually started "selling" it at show 80. I told people that if they booked a show and it was my 100th show then it was going to be like Oprah's favorite things show where she gives everything away.

Some of the things that I did were I gave away tickets for every 10 dollars they spent and gave away 100 dollars in products. I did business cards that had a pic of the celebrate plate on it and it said I helped Dionne celebrate her 100th show and it had my info on it then I put a magnet on the back. I went to the teacher's store and got 100th day things. I also got a pc apron for my hostess and had it monogrammed with 100th hostess. she loved that. I also gave away coupons for 100 cents off their order. that is just a few things.....I left with 850 in orders and we stopped it there because she decided to sign. She used the rest of the outside orders as her first show. It was a blast!!!"

It's simpleIt's our Food Chopper!
Stainles surgical steel blades and great for pounding the daylights out of whatever or whomevers face you picture is on the handle!

Thanks for posting this Jodi! I am going to keep a stockpile of ideas for my 100th show ( I am only on show 23) but it is fun to look forward to!

What is "Celebrate My 100th Show - Fun Ideas & Giveaways!"?

"Celebrate My 100th Show" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for Independent Consultants who have reached their 100th show milestone. It includes fun ideas and giveaways to make the celebration even more special for the Consultant and their guests.

How can I participate in "Celebrate My 100th Show - Fun Ideas & Giveaways!"?

If you are an Independent Consultant with Pampered Chef and have reached your 100th show milestone, you are automatically eligible to participate in this promotion. Simply contact your Director or reach out to our Consultant Support team to get started.

What kind of fun ideas are included in "Celebrate My 100th Show"?

There are various fun ideas included in this promotion, such as special games and activities for the guests, themed decorations, and special recipes to try during the show. These ideas are meant to make your 100th show celebration even more memorable for you and your guests.

What kind of giveaways can I expect from "Celebrate My 100th Show"?

The giveaways included in this promotion will vary, but they can include exclusive Pampered Chef products, gift cards, and other fun items. These giveaways are our way of saying thank you for reaching such a significant milestone in your business with us.

Can I customize the "Celebrate My 100th Show" package to fit my preferences?

Yes, you can customize the package to some extent. Our Consultant Support team will work with you to ensure that the fun ideas and giveaways included in the package align with your preferences and style. However, please note that the overall package may still vary depending on availability and other factors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amya
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Paige Dixon
  • ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
twopamperedchefs
  • heat123