• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Get A Stripper? Let's Find Out!

Thank you for summarizing this conversation, but I am not sure how it relates to my request. Is it because the conversation is about achieving a certain status or goal?
fruit76loop
Gold Member
do i get a stripper now????:)

Whooo hooo...I am so happy to have my stripper star back! Can't believe they raised the posts from 500 to 1000!!!:) ;) :rolleyes: :eek: :) :balloon:

Congratulations Marlene!

(To be honest, I don't even seem to look at post count anymore...I just know Ann is very high and newbies are low, that is about it. :) )

WHoooo hoooo go stripper girl!

janetupnorth said:
Congratulations Marlene!

(To be honest, I don't even seem to look at post count anymore...I just know Ann is very high and newbies are low, that is about it. :) )
I know! I think I had my pink star for @ a month before I noticed it.

Congrats! I am getting close also!

Congratulations Marlene! (I'm hoping to be not too far behind you!)

Thank you all!!!

I remember how big it was when I got my first star way back when...but then we were all pretty new and all competing for stars! Way back then I was close to KG believe it or not! :)

Isn't it funny how the little things can brighten our day?:chef:

Go, Marlene! :) :balloon:Aw, drat. I have a cool smiley saved in my photobucket account for occasions like this, and the site is down for maintenance. So I can't post it.

fruit76loop said:
Thank you all!!!

I remember how big it was when I got my first star way back when...but then we were all pretty new and all competing for stars! Way back then I was close to KG believe it or not! :)
That was about the same time where there were three or four days that I was actually ahead of chefann. :cry:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That was about the same time where there were three or four days that I was actually ahead of chefann. :cry:

:) :balloon: :balloon: You CAN DO IT!!! Go KG ...Go KG! I know Ann wants some competition for top poster!!!:balloon: :balloon: :) :D :D :D

1000? I remember hearing at National Conference that it was 800. WOW - I have a few more posts to make now to get my star!!!

It's a moving target, Sharisse. The threshold keeps changing.

chefann said:
It's a moving target, Sharisse. The threshold keeps changing.

Ann,

TOO FUNNY! :) :) When I first read this I thought you meant you were a moving target for KG to catch!!:D

I gave up trying to catch her. Ann's record is safe. ;)

Good job, Marlene! I can't wait to get my star too!! :)

Congratulations! I have a long way to go.

1. Can I request a specific gender for my stripper?

Yes, you can request a specific gender for your stripper. Pampered Chef offers both male and female strippers for your event.

2. How much does it cost to hire a stripper?

The cost of hiring a stripper varies depending on the location, duration of the performance, and any additional requests. Please contact our customer service team for a quote.

3. Are the strippers provided by Pampered Chef experienced and professional?

Yes, all of our strippers are experienced and professional performers. They are trained to provide a fun and entertaining experience for your event.

4. Do I need to provide anything for the stripper?

No, our strippers will bring all necessary props and equipment for their performance. However, if you have any specific requests, please let us know in advance.

5. Is there a dress code for the event?

There is no specific dress code for the event, but we do ask that the guests and the host/hostess be respectful of the performer and their boundaries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
374 375 376 377 378
Replies
Views
Admin Greg