• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Over $8,000 in Sales: Submitting My 4 Over 1000.Dollar Shows This Month!

In summary, "1000.X 4" is a versatile set of four silicone baking cups offered by Pampered Chef. Each cup measures 2 inches in diameter and 1.5 inches in height, making them perfect for individual servings. They are safe to use in the oven up to 450°F and in the microwave, with recommended use on a microwave-safe plate. The baking cups are also dishwasher safe and can be hand washed with warm soapy water, but it is important to avoid using sharp utensils or abrasive cleaners to ensure their longevity.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
I have to share , well toot my own horn I am submiting 4 over 1000.dollar shows this month
1006.00 there may be a 5th one still getting orders on that one ,so so far closing the month around 8,000
Whaoo

Wahoo! Way to go!

Doreen Congrats!!! That is AMAZING!PLEASE post your tips on how you get so many $1K shows!!!

Wahoo Doreen! One of these days I'll be as great as you are!

I'll chime in too....I've only done two shows this month seeing as I just had a baby a month ago. First one is $1200 and counting, second one will be over $1k.I love our job!

that is great, wtg

Doreen that is absolutely amazing....CONGRATULATIONS! Great host coaching.

Great job, ladies!

My party last week closed at 1040. I've got another one Saturday that I'm sure will be high as well (it's my SIL & she's hosted many times for me before)!

Congrats!!!! to all of you!

that is awesome!

Congratulations, that is awesome! Keep up the momentum for next month SAT.

WOW!!!!! Absolutely FANTASTIC!!! I would LOVE to have those stats! Congrats!

Wow... super job!!!
Care to share any tips for having so many fabulous shows in a row???
What worked for you and your hosts this month?

Thanks everyone I can't wait to get my pay check
I do try to have the host get outside orders BEFORE the show I also show alot of products and give many tips . The DCB has been a help too

1. What is "1000.X 4"?

"1000.X 4" is a versatile product offered by Pampered Chef that can be used for multiple kitchen tasks. It is a set of four silicone baking cups that can be used for baking, cooking, and even storing food.

2. What are the dimensions of each baking cup?

Each baking cup in the "1000.X 4" set measures 2 inches in diameter and 1.5 inches in height. They are the perfect size for individual servings of muffins, cupcakes, mini quiches, and more.

3. Are the baking cups safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the "1000.X 4" baking cups are safe to use in the oven up to 450°F. They are made of high-quality, food-grade silicone that can withstand high temperatures without warping or melting.

4. Can I use these baking cups in the microwave?

Yes, the "1000.X 4" baking cups are microwave-safe. They can withstand high heat without releasing any harmful chemicals into your food. However, it is recommended to use them on a microwave-safe plate for added stability.

5. How do I clean and care for the baking cups?

The "1000.X 4" baking cups are dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. You can also hand wash them with warm soapy water. To ensure their longevity, avoid using sharp utensils or abrasive cleaners on the baking cups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies