• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Get Extra for Doing a $1000 Show?

In summary, you can earn extra rewards for hosting a $1000 show through our host rewards program. These rewards may include free or discounted products, exclusive host-only specials, and additional host credits. Both your own purchases and your guests' purchases count towards the $1000 threshold, and there is a time limit of 2-3 weeks to reach this amount. You cannot combine multiple shows to reach the threshold, but you can host multiple shows to earn extra rewards for each one that reaches $1000 in sales.
pampered_racheal
I thought I read somewhere that you get someting other than your commision, but I dont know where I read it or what it was. Do you recieve anything extra for doing a $1000 show? :confused:

No NORMALLY nothing additional, at least for US consultants. However, you're commission level will certainly be affected, especially if you have more shows this month.

CURRENTLY there is a "special". You're probably thinking of the Show-to-Go consultant special. There is a current incentive in which you will receive the first of the three totes when your sales accumulates to $1000 between Aug 1 - Oct 31.
- Submit $1,000 and receive the Tool Turn-About Tote.
- Submit a total of $2,000 (an additional $1,000) and you'll also receive the Carry-all Tote.
- Submit a total of $4,000 (an additional $2,000) and you'll also receive the Rolling Case and complete the set!
Each tote ships as soon as your accumulates sales are achieved.

Our director gives us a gold $1000 pin that has a ring on the bottom of it. I pin mine to my apron. For each $1000 show after the first we get a money bag to slide onto the ring charm holder. LOVE IT!!

1. Can I earn extra rewards for hosting a $1000 show?

Yes, you can earn extra rewards for hosting a $1000 show. Our host rewards program offers additional perks and benefits for hosting a successful show with at least $1000 in sales.

2. What kind of extra rewards can I receive for a $1000 show?

The extra rewards for hosting a $1000 show may include free or discounted products, exclusive host-only specials, and additional host credits to use towards your own Pampered Chef purchases.

3. Do I need to reach $1000 in sales on my own or can my guests contribute?

Your guests can contribute towards the $1000 in sales. The total sales from your show, including both your own purchases and your guests' purchases, will count towards the $1000 threshold for extra rewards.

4. Is there a time limit for earning extra rewards from a $1000 show?

Yes, there is a time limit for earning extra rewards from a $1000 show. The show must reach the $1000 threshold in sales within a specific timeframe, usually 2-3 weeks from the date of the show, in order for the host to receive the additional rewards.

5. Can I combine multiple shows to reach the $1000 threshold for extra rewards?

No, you cannot combine multiple shows to reach the $1000 threshold for extra rewards. The $1000 in sales must be reached within a single show in order to qualify for the additional rewards. However, you can host multiple shows and earn extra rewards for each show that reaches the $1000 threshold.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • Brenda Rutko