1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: $1000 Show

Tags:
  1. I thought I read somewhere that you get someting other than your commision, but I dont know where I read it or what it was. Do you recieve anything extra for doing a $1000 show? :confused:

2. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

No NORMALLY nothing additional, at least for US consultants. However, you're commission level will certainly be affected, especially if you have more shows this month.

CURRENTLY there is a "special". You're probably thinking of the Show-to-Go consultant special. There is a current incentive in which you will receive the first of the three totes when your sales accumulates to $1000 between Aug 1 - Oct 31.
    - Submit $1,000 and receive the Tool Turn-About Tote.
    - Submit a total of $2,000 (an additional $1,000) and you'll also receive the Carry-all Tote.
    - Submit a total of $4,000 (an additional $2,000) and you'll also receive the Rolling Case and complete the set!
    Each tote ships as soon as your accumulates sales are achieved.

Aug 17, 2005
  3. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Our director gives us a gold $1000 pin that has a ring on the bottom of it. I pin mine to my apron. For each $1000 show after the first we get a money bag to slide onto the ring charm holder. LOVE IT!!

Aug 17, 2005
Have something to add?