• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My First $1000 Show!

In summary, three people had $1000 show last night. The lucky person got the host's attention and had a great show.
sillylittlechef
Hello Everyone! I had my first $1000 show! It was so awesome. I use my laptop at shows so there aren't any adding errors and when I started noticing that the host was going to get $165 in FREE products I was about to die! When I left the hosts house I told her how close she was to over $200 in free products and she was siked! She called to close her show last night with total guest sales over $1000! She used all her free product all four half price items and still spent over $200 herself! SHE MUST REALLY LOVE A DEAL! Anyway, just had to brag on my first (of many!) $1000 shows!

Congrats!!!

Yeah for you!

last night was my first too. thier must have been something in the air last night!!!!! WOO HOO for you! Now i know what it feels like!

Great Job! There must've been something in the air last night! I wish I would've had a show last night! Hopefully it rubs off on Tuesdays! I have a show tonight!:p

I had a $1000 show last night, too! Who says 13 is an unlucky number??? LOL

Congrats!! Wishing you many more!!

Wow! Congrats to all of you! I was soooooo close. $940 but she wouldnt wait for 2 more orders b/c she wants her stuff before Thanksgiving.. cant blame her. Still a great commission!

sarahmarie said:
last night was my first too. thier must have been something in the air last night!!!!! WOO HOO for you! Now i know what it feels like!

I hope that good luck air blows up this way here in Newfoundland for my show tonight!!! :p

Cheers

OOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I'm hoping for that kind of blessing for all of us all week long! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations - WOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!

Can you lend me some good hosts like that???? I've had the worst of luck with hosts this month.

that is so awsome it is neat to be able to push submit for your first 1000 dollar show I just did it last weekend

Great job to everyone. I am still waiting for my $1000 show so can you blow wome luck my way. Keep up the good work.

Congrats to all that had $1000 shows. Enjoy your success and may all your future shows continue this trend for you.

What are the benefits of hosting a $1000 show?

The main benefit of hosting a $1000 show is being able to earn free and discounted products. As a host, you can earn 10-15% of your show's sales in free products and an additional 50% off one item. You also have the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to high-quality kitchen products and have a fun and interactive party.

How can I reach a $1000 show?

There are a few ways to reach a $1000 show. First, make sure to invite at least 25-30 people to your party. The more guests, the higher chance you have of reaching your goal. You can also offer incentives for guests who bring a friend or place an order. Another tip is to promote your party on social media and encourage guests to RSVP beforehand.

What are some tips for a successful $1000 show?

First, choose a convenient date and time for your guests. Make sure to have plenty of catalogs, order forms, and pens on hand. Plan to have some fun and interactive activities during the party, such as recipe demonstrations or games. You can also offer a special deal or discount for guests who place an order at the party. Lastly, make sure to follow up with guests who did not attend and offer them the opportunity to place an order online.

Can I still earn rewards if my show doesn't reach $1000 in sales?

Yes, you can still earn rewards even if your show does not reach $1000 in sales. The host rewards are based on a sliding scale, so you will still earn a percentage of your show's sales in free products and discounted items. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future parties from your show.

What are some popular products to feature at a $1000 show?

Some popular products to feature at a $1000 show include the Mix 'N Chop, Quick Cooker, and Deep Covered Baker. These products offer a great value and are versatile for cooking a variety of dishes. Other popular items include the Stoneware Collection, Cutlery, and non-stick cookware sets. It's also a good idea to showcase any new or seasonal products that may be of interest to your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leslieprichett
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DEBBI
  • cookingwithdawn