• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exceeding Expectations: My $1000 Live Show Experience - $1324.09 and Counting!

In summary, this woman accomplished a lot in her first $1000 show. She saved $528.86, bought things she needed and planned a wedding.
pregochef
:sing: I finally did a $1000 show...$1324.09 and it's not closed yet!

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just had to toot my own horn!

WAHOOO!! That's fantastic!! $1000 shows always feel SO good! Be sure toA) change your "best show" on your profile! :)
B) write down everything you and your host did to make it such a successful show so you can replicate it again and again and again!! :D

bananahuge.gif

Woo hoo! Toot away! Congratulations.

Congratulations!!! :balloon: :chef:

Congrats! Once you have one...you just want more!! Definitely look at what made it successful. Sometimes, it just works out, but now you have a "in my experience to have a $1000, we just need to..." story. Great job!

That's great!! Way to go!

Awesome job!! Keep it up!

Good for you! Hopefully I will join you this spring with a $1000 show of my own!

Congrats to you!!

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!Congratulations - and you will love the paycheck that comes with it too!

WooHoo!!!! Congratulations!

AWESOME!!!Congrats to you!
I can't wait until I hit my first big one.

Thanks for all the encouraging words! I closed the show last night with $1430.84 in commissionable sales.

Congrats!! $1000 shows always make you feel good no matter how long you have been selling!! Way to go!!!

So I'm curious to know how much the host got for free and how much she saved!

That is great! I could use another one to get me mojo back! This winter has done me in.

I just had my first $1000+ show last month....it is soooo exciting! Congrats!!

wadesgirl said:
So I'm curious to know how much the host got for free and how much she saved!

$315 Free Product
She saved $528.86!!!!!!!! (from 1/2 price items, host special & discount)

She's in the process of planning a wedding & buying her first house. She has lived with her parents up until now... so she needed lots of stuff - and she got them! Her goal was to buy all the stainless steel collection for under $300 (out of her pocket)... she did that, and got stones, cooking utensils, forged cutlery and a lot more for under $300.

She's thrilled! And so am I. :D

I love Pampered Chef! :love:

1. How did you manage to make over $1300 in one live show?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I always strive to exceed my customers' expectations. This means providing excellent customer service, offering high-quality products, and creating a fun and engaging experience for my guests. For this particular live show, I utilized a variety of sales strategies, such as offering exclusive hostess rewards, promoting limited-time offers, and providing personalized recommendations for each guest's needs.

2. What were the key factors that contributed to your success in this live show?

First and foremost, having a strong and engaged hostess is crucial for a successful live show. My hostess was very excited about the products and was eager to share them with her friends and family. Secondly, I made sure to promote the live show on my social media platforms and through personalized invitations to potential customers. Additionally, I created a sense of urgency by offering limited-time deals and placing emphasis on the value of the products. Lastly, I provided exceptional customer service and made sure to follow up with my guests after the show.

3. Did you face any challenges during the live show and how did you overcome them?

Every live show comes with its own set of challenges, but the key is to stay calm and adapt to the situation. One challenge I faced during this show was technical difficulties with the live streaming platform. However, I quickly switched to a different platform and made sure to keep my guests engaged and entertained. I also had a backup plan in case of any technical issues, such as having pre-recorded product demonstrations and utilizing Facebook Live as a backup option.

4. How do you keep your guests engaged and interested throughout the live show?

I believe the key to keeping guests engaged during a live show is to make it interactive and fun. I incorporate games, trivia, and polls throughout the show to keep the energy up and get everyone involved. Additionally, I make sure to provide valuable information about the products and how they can benefit my guests' lives. I also encourage my guests to ask questions and share their thoughts throughout the show.

5. What advice do you have for other Pampered Chef consultants looking to have a successful live show?

My biggest advice would be to always prioritize your customers' needs and provide exceptional customer service. Make sure to promote your live show through various channels and create a sense of urgency with exclusive deals and limited-time offers. Utilize interactive elements to keep your guests engaged and make sure to follow up with them after the show to thank them for their support. And most importantly, have fun and let your passion for the products shine through during the show!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
  • leslieprichett
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DEBBI
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies