• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Packet Idea: $1000 Show Flyer Inspiration for Boosting Sales

In summary, a $1000 Show Flyer for Host is a promotional flyer that offers the opportunity for a host to earn $1000 in free products by hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can obtain a $1000 Show Flyer for Host by hosting a Pampered Chef party and reaching the qualifying sales amount, or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant to request one. Hosting a $1000 Show allows you to earn $1000 in free products, as well as discounted items and exclusive host rewards. The qualifying sales amount for a $1000 Show Flyer for Host may vary depending on your location and consultant. It is best to contact your consultant for specific details. Unfortunately, the $1000 Show Flyer for Host
qbutterflies
Hi-

I thought I have seen a flyer posted here for a $1000 show to put in our host packets. I looked all over and can't find one. I would like to give my Host ideas on what they can do to reach that amount. If anyone has anything I would be greatful to see it.

Thanks
Nicole

See if these are possibly it and if not let us know! Good Luck! :)

Attachments

• 5-15-5 flier.doc
    95 KB · Views: 763
  • How to have a 1000 CS.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 797
Thanks

The 5-15-5 flyer is great. I'm not sure if that was the one I saw before, but I will put it in my host packets. I want to increase my show average, and maybe this will be one way to help bring it up.

Thanks again

PampMomof3 said:
See if these are possibly it and if not let us know! Good Luck! :)

Kristi I love that flyer!!! Thanks for sharing it here.

Nicole,

I use the "How to have a $1000 CS" flyer in my catalog host packets and it has helped those totals since I started using it. You could easily change it for Kitchen shows. We can work on that together if you wish and post it here for everyone else (Nicole is in my downline!!!)

We'll keep you posted everyone.

Great info!

What is a $1000 Show Flyer for Host?

A $1000 Show Flyer for Host is a promotional flyer that offers the opportunity for a host to earn $1000 in free products by hosting a Pampered Chef party.

How can I get a $1000 Show Flyer for Host?

You can obtain a $1000 Show Flyer for Host by hosting a Pampered Chef party and reaching the qualifying sales amount, or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant to request one.

What are the benefits of hosting a $1000 Show?

Hosting a $1000 Show allows you to earn $1000 in free products, as well as discounted items and exclusive host rewards. It also gives you the opportunity to gather friends and family for a fun and interactive cooking experience.

What is the qualifying sales amount for a $1000 Show Flyer for Host?

The qualifying sales amount for a $1000 Show Flyer for Host may vary depending on your location and consultant. It is best to contact your consultant for specific details.

Can I use my $1000 Show Flyer for Host more than once?

No, the $1000 Show Flyer for Host is a one-time offer and can only be used for a single Pampered Chef party. However, you can earn additional host rewards by hosting multiple parties with your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies