• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a $1000 Show Possible After Maternity Leave? My First Show Back Proves It!

In summary, the "$1000 Show--First Show Back!" event is a special event for Pampered Chef hosts to earn up to $1000 in free products by hosting their first show after a break. To qualify, hosts must have taken a break for at least 6 months and have a minimum of $200 in sales from their first show. Hosts can choose from any products in the current Pampered Chef catalog, including new and seasonal products. Free products will be shipped within 7-10 business days after the show closes. This event can also be combined with other host rewards, such as the Host Special or Half-Price items.
chefkathy
I haven't done a show in 2 months due to maternity leave. I had my first show back over the weekend. My sister was my host. :)We had 11 people there and sales are $1000!!!! We did the fajitas & fresh salsa (hands-on style) and we were done with EVERYTHING (except checkout) in 45 mins. It was great. Now she'll get the knives she wants and I get a great commission check! I also got two solid bookings for November and 3 other maybes. yay!

Way to go Deb!!!! :party:

that is awesome!! You are BACK!! Way to go!!!!

YAY!! That's AWESOME! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations, Deb!!! Fantastic!!:party:

Awesome!!!

Congrats Deb! Awesome Job!!

Way to go, Deb!!
Congratulations!!

Great job Debbie!! Lil D (or is it B) is a lucky charm!

Chef Kearns said:
Great job Debbie!! Lil D (or is it B) is a lucky charm!

Lil D is the baby. :) Lil B is my almost 6 yo.

Wahoo....had my 2nd show tonight and she is at $889 and still has at least 3 people who need to order, so she should reach $1k as well!

You are jammin'!!!!! You should have another baby... just think how high your shows would be! :) just kidding! :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy cripes, Deb!! How far are you away from Disney? Keep up the pace and you'll be there in no time!!!!

What is the "$1000 Show--First Show Back!" event?

The "$1000 Show--First Show Back!" is a special event where hosts can earn up to $1000 in free products by hosting their first Pampered Chef show after a break.

How do I qualify for the "$1000 Show--First Show Back!" event?

To qualify for the "$1000 Show--First Show Back!" event, you must have taken a break from hosting Pampered Chef shows for at least 6 months and have a minimum of $200 in sales from your first show.

What products can I choose from for my free products?

You can choose from any products in the current Pampered Chef catalog, including new and seasonal products.

When will I receive my free products?

Your free products will be shipped to you within 7-10 business days after your show closes.

Can I combine the "$1000 Show--First Show Back!" event with other host rewards?

Yes, you can combine the "$1000 Show--First Show Back!" event with other host rewards, such as the Host Special or Half-Price items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheftammy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
JBigler
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • momoftwins