• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Recognize Your Team's Success: $1000 Show Certificates and Special Dinner

In summary, to earn a $1000 show certificate for your team, you must achieve a certain level of sales during a specific time period. The certificate can be used towards any show within a specific time period, but cannot be used for online orders or purchases at a physical retail location. A special dinner is held for team members who have earned the certificate, typically at a nice restaurant. The certificate is non-transferable and there is no limit to how many a team can earn. Details and requirements for earning the certificate will be communicated to you by your Pampered Chef consultant.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Does anyone have a nice Certificate Flyer made up? As part of my team recognition, I want to give them a certificate for each $1k show they have. Then at the end of the year I will take them out to a special dinner.

I am lousy at flyers so if anyone has something I can use I would appreciate it! Thanks in advance! :)

here's one that I have used before. I only have it as a PDF, but I just print it and fill in the name...

Attachments

• certificate of excellence PC.pdf
    74.5 KB · Views: 217
  • certificate of excellence PC.pdf
    74.5 KB · Views: 231
Hi there! I don't have a specific flyer to share, but I have a few suggestions for creating a nice certificate flyer. First, you can try using a simple and clean design with a professional font. You can also include some graphics or images related to your team or the special dinner. Another idea is to use a template from a design software or website, such as Canva or Adobe Spark, to create a visually appealing flyer. Finally, don't forget to clearly state the details of the recognition and the dinner in the flyer. I hope that helps! Good luck with your team recognition! :)

1. How do I earn a $1000 show certificate for my team?

To earn a $1000 show certificate for your team, you must achieve a certain level of sales during a specific time period. Details and requirements for earning the certificate will be communicated to you by your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I use the $1000 show certificate towards any show or only a specific one?

The $1000 show certificate can be used towards any show within a specific time period, as specified by your Pampered Chef consultant. However, it cannot be used towards online orders or purchases made at a physical retail location.

3. What is the special dinner for team members who have earned the $1000 show certificate?

The special dinner is a celebratory event for team members who have earned the $1000 show certificate. It is typically held at a nice restaurant and includes a meal, drinks, and recognition for the team's success.

4. Can I transfer my $1000 show certificate to another team member?

No, the $1000 show certificate is non-transferable and can only be used by the team member who earned it.

5. Is there a limit to how many $1000 show certificates a team can earn?

No, there is no limit to how many $1000 show certificates a team can earn. The more successful shows the team has, the more chances they have to earn the certificate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Chef Kearns