• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will the Incentive Calculator Update with 1000 Points for SL Attendees?

In summary, the "1000 Points for Sl Attendees" promotion is a special offer for attendees of virtual cooking classes, where they can earn 1000 points for each class attended. These points can be redeemed for rewards and discounts on future purchases. To earn points, attendees must be registered Pampered Chef customers and provide their email address when signing up for the class. Points will be automatically added to their account within 24 hours. This promotion is valid for virtual classes attended between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021, after which it will no longer be available. Points cannot be earned for attending virtual classes after this date.
Shelly Flanagan
Gold Member
Does anyone know when our Incentive Calculators will be updated with th4e 1000 points we were supposed to get for attending SL? Mine isn't updated yet.

Mine isn't either - I knew that it said we got them for attending. I was beginning to think I had made that up in my head. Glad you said you hadn't gotten yours yet either.

Finally got thru to solution center. We won't be updated on those until the week of April 11. Seems like an awfully long time. Guess I will just have to keep a watch on them.

That does seem like a long time - especially since it says on the incentives calculator that points update daily. I mean, I could see it taking a week or something but 2 months! Weird. At least I know it's going to be there eventually.

Are you sure Sol Ctr wasn't talking about the recruiting promo where we get an extra 1,000 points? That flyer says the points post the week of April 11.

I asked her that and she said it was the SL points also. I am going to search my emails and see if I can find more info. That's just way too long.

I looked thru my emails, etc and the only place I see anything about the 1000 bonus points is on the Jan. 11 Newswire. Hmmm, maybe I will send an email tomorrow.

I feel like last year they posted by the end of Feb., or early March at the latest. It wasn't instant, that's for sure.

1. What is the "1000 Points for Sl Attendees" promotion?

The "1000 Points for Sl Attendees" promotion is a special offer for attendees of our virtual cooking classes. For every virtual class you attend, you will earn 1000 points towards rewards and discounts on future purchases.

2. How do I earn points for attending a virtual class?

To earn points for attending a virtual class, you must be a registered Pampered Chef customer and provide your email address when signing up for the class. After attending the class, your points will be automatically added to your account within 24 hours.

3. Can I earn points for attending multiple virtual classes?

Yes, you can earn 1000 points for each virtual class you attend. The more classes you attend, the more points you can earn towards future rewards and discounts.

4. How do I redeem my points for rewards or discounts?

You can redeem your points for rewards or discounts by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting the "Rewards" tab. From there, you can choose from a variety of rewards and discounts based on the number of points you have earned.

5. Is there an expiration date for the "1000 Points for Sl Attendees" promotion?

Yes, the "1000 Points for Sl Attendees" promotion is valid for virtual classes attended between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021. After that date, the promotion will no longer be available and points cannot be earned for attending virtual classes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~