• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Discounts with $1000 Mystery Host Show - FAQ and Tips | Stephanie

In summary, the host and co-host orders are combined into the host and co-host orders, and the orders are delivered to the participants. The host and co-host orders are combined into the host and co-host orders, and the orders are delivered to the participants.
Sshull12
Ok. I'm a newbie. Just got my start kit this past Wednesday. I've read several posts about the $1000 mystery host show. I have a few questions about how this works. I was thinking about offering this to friends and family that live out of the area.
How are you able to offer 30% off each "hosts" order? Are they all put under one host? So what if all of them dont get outside orders but just want to order $100 in product for themselves? Can these be direct shipped to them or will they have to be shipped to me and then I get them out?
I think this is a really great idea just dont know how its done or if it can be done for out of state/area family & friends.
Thanks in advance.
Stephanie

I think it would be too difficult to offer it to people who live out of the area. In essence, you are combining several peoples catalog shows into one big catalog show, and the host orders are all combined into the host and co-host orders.

Whenever I've done them, I have the show shipped to me, and then I separate out each individual hosts orders, and deliver to them....so I would be delivering to up to 10 people. I would want them to be local!

Thanks for the response. I get it now. Something I'm going to keep in mind for the future. Most of the people I was thinking of offering this too live out of the area which sounds like it wouldnt work really well.

I made the mistake of letting some stateside people participate last year & I had to pay to ship their items from the military base here in Japan to them in the states. This year, I only offered it to people here in Japan. :)

Yikes! I bet that was expensive. Thats what I didnt want to happen. Although I do wish there was a way to offer this for out of the area. My brother was stationed in Okinawa with the Airforce. He's now stationed in Washington. (but currently on tour in the middle east)

I absolutely LOVE it here. We asked to stay, but were told no. So we asked for mainland Japan! LOL Still awaiting orders, but the verbal orders are that we will go to mainland next. It will be 6.5 years in Japan when we finally return in the summer of 2013. (Unless we can talk them into Okinawa again after mainland.)

What is a "$1000 Mystery Host Show"?

A "$1000 Mystery Host Show" is a special type of Pampered Chef party where the host has the chance to earn up to $1000 in free products. The host will invite friends and family to the party and each guest who makes a purchase will be entered into a drawing. The winner of the drawing will receive the host credits, which can be used to purchase products for free.

How does the "$1000 Mystery Host Show" work?

The host will invite friends and family to the party and each guest who makes a purchase will be entered into a drawing. The winner of the drawing will receive the host credits, which can be used to purchase products for free. The more guests who make purchases, the higher the chance of winning $1000 in host credits.

Can I still earn host rewards if I don't win the "$1000 Mystery Host Show" drawing?

Yes, even if you don't win the drawing, you can still earn host rewards based on the total sales of your party. The more guests who make purchases, the more host rewards you can earn.

How do I become a host for a "$1000 Mystery Host Show"?

To become a host for a "$1000 Mystery Host Show", you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a party. Your consultant will help you with the planning and provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make your party a success.

Are there any additional benefits for hosting a "$1000 Mystery Host Show"?

In addition to the chance to earn up to $1000 in host credits, hosting a "$1000 Mystery Host Show" also gives you the opportunity to try out new products, learn new recipes, and have a fun and interactive party with your friends and family. You will also receive a special host discount on certain products and have the chance to earn exclusive host-only products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • amgreen66