• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can a $1000 Mystery Host Flyer Boost My June Sales?

In summary, this flyer looks great and it is very motivating to see someone else put so much effort into creating a flyer. I think this would be a great way to boost summer sales.
here's Dec...

Attachments

• dec 07 1000 mystery host flyer.pub
    419.5 KB · Views: 357
  • Dec 07 1000 mystery host.doc
    272 KB · Views: 363
  • dec 07 1000 mystery host flyer.pdf
    324.5 KB · Views: 324
Wow Kris! You rock. You have been busy!!! Thanks for posting all these!

Kris,Awesome flyer. I'm going to use this for December. Who couldn't use a $1000 show in December? I can!!Julie

Thanks guys! :blushing:
I have to say that once the original was done, changing them only takes a few minutes. Hope they help!

ChefKrisB said:
here's Dec...

Thank you so so much Kris! You are so good at those! Do you have a good newsletter too? Would rather pay you than the one I'm using (you're "family")

:)

Thanks so much! I did this in July and it was $1161 in commissionable sales! My highest so far....

Thanks Susan! Honestly, I use 123ByRequest and love it! I change things here and there to make it more my own and focus on whatever month I need to fill, or on the recruiting aspect. Flyers are easy, newsletters take awhile! :)

Ellen, I'm glad that it worked out so well for you! That's AWESOME!!

Am I not reading it right or is there a missing word on the right-hand side where it says who will win what. The flyer says "Everyone else will get 30% everything they want!" Should it be "will get 30% off everything" or "will get a 30% discount on everything"? It sounds strange to me, but maybe that's just me.

<h2>1. How does the $1000 mystery host flyer work?</h2><p>The $1000 mystery host flyer is a promotional tool that offers customers the chance to win a $1000 shopping spree at your Pampered Chef party. The flyer contains a unique code that customers can enter when placing an order, and the winner will be chosen randomly at the end of the party.</p><h2>2. Will the $1000 mystery host flyer boost my June sales?</h2><p>While we can't guarantee specific results, the $1000 mystery host flyer has been proven to increase party sales and bookings. It creates excitement and a sense of urgency for customers to place orders and attend your party.</p><h2>3. How can I use the flyer to boost my June sales?</h2><p>You can use the flyer in various ways, such as promoting it on social media, including it in your party invitations, or handing it out to potential customers. You can also offer additional incentives, like a free product or discount, to customers who share the flyer with their friends and family.</p><h2>4. Can anyone enter the $1000 mystery host contest?</h2><p>Yes, anyone who places an order using the unique code on the flyer is eligible to win the $1000 shopping spree. This includes both new and existing customers.</p><h2>5. How can I create a flyer if I am not computer savvy?</h2><p>If you are having trouble converting the flyer to a Word document, consider reaching out to a friend, family member, or colleague who is more computer savvy. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance or use a free online flyer maker tool.</p>

1. How does the $1000 mystery host flyer work?

The $1000 mystery host flyer is a promotional tool that offers customers the chance to win a $1000 shopping spree at your Pampered Chef party. The flyer contains a unique code that customers can enter when placing an order, and the winner will be chosen randomly at the end of the party.

2. Will the $1000 mystery host flyer boost my June sales?

While we can't guarantee specific results, the $1000 mystery host flyer has been proven to increase party sales and bookings. It creates excitement and a sense of urgency for customers to place orders and attend your party.

3. How can I use the flyer to boost my June sales?

You can use the flyer in various ways, such as promoting it on social media, including it in your party invitations, or handing it out to potential customers. You can also offer additional incentives, like a free product or discount, to customers who share the flyer with their friends and family.

4. Can anyone enter the $1000 mystery host contest?

Yes, anyone who places an order using the unique code on the flyer is eligible to win the $1000 shopping spree. This includes both new and existing customers.

5. How can I create a flyer if I am not computer savvy?

If you are having trouble converting the flyer to a Word document, consider reaching out to a friend, family member, or colleague who is more computer savvy. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance or use a free online flyer maker tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nascarcooker
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
RosieTrips
  • ChefBeckyD