• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where's the Attachment? Overcoming 100 'NOs' in Pampered Chef

In summary, to find the attachment for your Pampered Chef product, check either on the product or in the packaging. If missing or broken, contact your consultant for a replacement. Additional attachments can be purchased through your consultant. Check the product manual or packaging for compatibility, or consult your consultant for clarification. It is not recommended to use attachments from other brands with your Pampered Chef product.
txpmprdchef
I am in my first month of PC and had seen a posting with an attachment about over coming the word "NO" and it listed 100 "no's". I have tried using seach and even the file search with the ** and I cannot find it anywhere. Any one have a clue what it was??

I think this is it.

Attachments

• s.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 453
thank you!Janel, thank you SO much! that is it! =-)

Have a blessed day!

That is a GREAT sheet - I have not seen it! Thanks!

Hi there! Welcome to the Pampered Chef family. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the attachment about overcoming the word "NO". I believe the document you are referring to is called "100 No's to Success" and it can be found in the "Files" section of the Pampered Chef consultants group on Facebook. If you are not a member of this group, I highly recommend joining as it is a great resource for tips, advice, and support from other consultants. I hope this helps and best of luck in your first month of PC!

1. Where can I find the attachment for my product?

The attachment for your product can be found either on the product itself or in the packaging. If you are unable to locate it, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. What if my attachment is missing or broken?

If your attachment is missing or broken, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a replacement. They will be happy to assist you in getting a new attachment for your product.

3. Can I purchase additional attachments for my product?

Yes, additional attachments for your product can be purchased through your Pampered Chef consultant. They can provide you with options for purchasing extra attachments to meet your needs.

4. How do I know which attachment is compatible with my product?

The best way to know which attachment is compatible with your product is to refer to the product manual or packaging. If you are still unsure, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for clarification.

5. Can I use attachments from other brands with my Pampered Chef product?

We recommend using only Pampered Chef attachments with your product as they are specifically designed and tested for compatibility. Using attachments from other brands may compromise the performance and safety of your product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookinthehouse
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • completelychristie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies