• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unexpected Orders: A $100 Mistake to My Benefit?

In summary, three out of twelve orders were cancelled and all of them opted out of giving me their contact info. I didn't know any of the names and all of them were from different states. It ended up being over $500 in sales.
beckysuem
Last week I got 12 online orders from all over the country (3 of them were cancelled). I didn't know any of the names and all of them opted out of giving me their contact info, so I have only addresses. It ended up being over $500 in sales!

I'm checking with a host on an open show I have. Perhaps 12 seperate people all entered their order without putting it on her show....I doubt it.

Otherwise, someone at the solution center said maybe it was just a glitch and I got all those orders from the main Pampered Chef website.

To me, it looks like fraud (all the orders were submitted on three different days but all were at 12AM exactly and most entered all their information in all caps or all lowercase--just looks like spam to me), but I was told not to worry about it, so I guess I won't and just enjoy the commision I received! Anyone ever had this happen?

If you look at your emails from h.o. about "online activity" you can tell if they come directly from your website (they'll be in a blue box) or if they are random part of the lead system (they'll be in a green box). If they've filled out the info and submitted the order who cares where they came from or where they're going. It's one of the perks of the biz.

I guess it was your lucky week. Just watch your commission statements because if the whole order gets returned PC will deduct the commission it already paid you. You should get an online activity e-mail notice (maybe you already got them with those 3 that cancelled) if the order gets cancelled before shipment.

I agree, just set that commission aside to see if there was a glitch were orders were being misdirected off various shows & thrown into the lead system. People might start sending back their shipment & asking for a refund because they ordered again under the host. YIKES! I hope it all works out for you & you get to keep the commission. ;)

I had this happen to me!! I had about $900 in orders this way .... I think a couple of my consultants did too.

So, Michelle--you got a bunch of unexpected orders? Has anything happened with it?

1. What is "$100 Mistake to My Benefit?"

"$100 Mistake to My Benefit" is a common phrase used to describe a situation where someone accidentally receives extra money or an unexpected benefit. It can also refer to a mistake made by an individual that ultimately leads to a positive outcome.

2. Can I legally keep the money or benefit from a $100 mistake?

The legality of keeping the money or benefit from a $100 mistake depends on the specific circumstances and local laws. In some cases, it may be considered theft to keep the money or benefit without notifying the proper authorities. It is always best to consult a legal professional for advice in these situations.

3. Is it ethical to keep the money or benefit from a $100 mistake?

Again, the ethical implications of keeping the money or benefit from a $100 mistake depend on the circumstances. Some may argue that it is morally wrong to take advantage of someone else's mistake, while others may argue that it is the responsibility of the person who made the mistake to rectify it. Ultimately, it is up to an individual's personal values and beliefs to determine what is ethical in this situation.

4. What should I do if I find myself in a $100 mistake to my benefit situation?

The best course of action would be to inform the person or organization responsible for the mistake and discuss a solution. This could involve returning the money or benefit, or coming to a mutual agreement on how to handle the situation. It is important to be honest and transparent in these situations to avoid any legal or ethical issues.

5. Can a $100 mistake to my benefit ever have a positive outcome?

Yes, it is possible for a $100 mistake to my benefit to have a positive outcome. In some cases, the extra money or benefit may be rightfully owed to the individual and can improve their financial situation. It can also lead to a lesson learned for the person or organization responsible for the mistake, potentially preventing similar mistakes in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • mindyanne44
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nene960
  • heat123