• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is $100 Worth a Table at a High-Traffic Bridal Show? Only 2 Spots Left!

In summary, Colleen would spend $100 for a table at a Bridal Show that has a big turnout and no PC person signed up. There are 2 spots left.
Christa
Would you spend $100 for a table at a Bridal Show that has a big turnout and no PC person signed up? There are 2 spots left.
Thanks for your opinions.

A Good Investment?I would check to see how many people have attended in past years. To recover your $100 you would need 1-2 shows with $300-$400 in sales. You will also have the cost of books and flyer etc. Remember, not only brides attend, but moms, grandmas etc. will also be there.

Last year they had 400 people and it was snowing that day. Its advertised all over and direct mailings are sent to over 200 brides to be. They said I could sell there, so does that mean I could do orders on the spot?

Wow, that is cheap for a table! Do a drawing, like "win a free kitchen show" and have them fill out the door slips. Stress that you do Bride kitchen shows.Then you need to follow up with them. Get your name out there! Good Luck!
Colleen :)

What A Bargain!With that type of attendance you are looking at a super investment. But the investment is only good if you follow-up with everyone who registers for something at your booth. Also be sure to have flyers that promote the Pampered Bride and in some cases Pampered Groom.

I would definitly do it for $100 I did a booth and it was well worth my money I still have bookings from it just remeber as other people stated was to call everyone who marks yes or maybe to booking a show. you can find a good door prize drawing slip here for fairs, just go to the search button and type in fairs there is a slip that has 4 to a page. Good luck

Last edited:
I'm going to do it. However, now all my dumb questions begin ;) What do you mean by a "free" show? Do you mean that I provide the ingredients? I did up a letter about Pampered Bridal Showers, would you also push the registry if they live far away? Is there a specific Bridal flyer PC has that I should use? How should I dress? How should the table be dressed? What do i need to bring? Ahhhhh! THIS WILL BE MY FIRST SHOW!

Thanks! This board ROCKS! :D

One more thing...I think I read somewhere that our directors may have funds that we can use to help pay for these fairs. Is that true?

I would definitely spend the $100! Bridal fairs in my area start in the $400 and up range.

Get the details, how many days, how many hours a day, etc. Contact your director and see if she will purchase the booth and then you can work in shifts or together. If it is a one day, couple of hours show with 400 people, you might be able to handle it yourself. If it is multiple days and several hours, you may want to enlist help.

Yes, directors do get a little "stipend" every month of $50 to go toward fees for any fairs and booths they or their cluster participate in. It may be worth asking your director about it to see if that money is already being used this month (or the month you're thinking of doing the bridal fair). I've heard bridal fairs can be really successful, but that follow up is the key. You also can decrease the cost of it by seeing if another consultant wants to go in on it with you. Then you'd figure out a way to split the leads. If it's a REALLY busy fair, it's a good idea to have more than one person manning the booth so you can be sure to talk to everyone who stops by and not miss anyone. Good luck! Sounds like a great opportunity.

"Free" you provide the ingredients and paper goods. You can order Bridal flyers on Paper/Supply order form #AA37. When I did a bridal expo I could not cook any food but instead I made cookie kisses and had them displayed on my simple additions plates. First find out how big the table is and if you could have food. Good Luck!!!! :)
Colleen :)

Here's a flyer & door slip that I use...Here are some of the things I'm using for current Bridal Expo's & shows. I make copies & mail w/ my mini catalogs, and I email w/ my monthly newsletter. MAKE SURE you change to your info.... ;)

Good luck, remember to smile & keep talking. If there is a lull in your demo ~ start asking questions. Who's got a Stone? Who would like to earn a Free Product? -- and Help our Host? Book a show! Can't book a show? Show a book?

Best,
[email protected]

Attachments

• flyer wedding shower.doc
    126 KB · Views: 915
  • sheet DOOR PRIZE.doc
    39 KB · Views: 806
Bridal ExpoI did an expo in my hometown in January - we were a last minute entry so we we're not included in advertising, but I don't think it affected anything. And I will definately do it again next year.

Here are some suggestions. If it is a large show (we had over 400 people attending) definately have another consultant or two help out. They should also share the cost of the booth.

We did a drawing for free cooking shows (of course everyone wins) each of us handed out drawing slips with our name or initials on it to the people we talked to so we received them as leads. I have just now received the list of all the brides with their dates so we will be dividing them up between the three of us for leads/followup. We will each be getting over 50 leads which is a bit overwhelming so I will be passing a few of mine on to my recruit to keep her business going.

The drawing slip should state that they need to fill out all the information to be entered. (mine is attached). Be sure to ask for the Bride's Name, the wedding date and how they are related to the bride/groom. This really helps to narrow down what service you will provide to each. A Friend of the bride is probably more interested in the Shower than the Registry. It also helps you determine who to contact first.

Booth Set-up: There are enough caterers and bakeries handing out food at these events, that It isn't necessary to have food at the booth. The product display should draw them in. This also eliminates the mess.
For our booth we had three tables set in a "U" shape. On the left was a display of the professional cookware, roasting pan, bamboo cutting board, knives. On the right were the new spring products - simple additions stands, etc. In the back we had stoneware and other favorites (food chopper etc.) displayed plus old catalogs. Make sure you place items on various leves (boxes under your tablecloth) to make the display pleasing to the eye and visible from a distance.

Each of us handed out old recipe cards we had with our contact information. along with drawing slips and we all stood outside of the booth area to draw people in. We greeted everyone we saw, asked if they were familiar with PC and if they said yes, we asked if they had a consultant that they worked with. If yes, we told them about the wedding registry that would be available and to contact their consultant or us if they needed more info.

If they were not familiar or didn't have a consultant we told them more and gave them a copy of the wedding registry flyer, again with our info on it.

Attachments

• Drawing Slip.doc
    60.5 KB · Views: 570

1. What is the $100 for a Bridal Show offer?

The $100 for a Bridal Show offer is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where a host can earn $100 in free products by hosting a bridal show with at least $650 in sales.

2. How do I qualify for the $100 for a Bridal Show offer?

To qualify for the $100 for a Bridal Show offer, you must host a bridal show with at least $650 in sales and submit your show order by the specified deadline. The $100 in free products will then be added to your show order as a credit.

3. Can I use the $100 credit towards any products?

Yes, the $100 credit can be used towards any products in the Pampered Chef catalog. You can choose to use it towards items on your wish list or try out new products you've been wanting to try.

4. Is there a limit to how many times I can earn the $100 for a Bridal Show offer?

Yes, the $100 for a Bridal Show offer can only be earned once per host. However, you can still earn other host rewards for future shows.

5. Can I combine the $100 for a Bridal Show offer with other host rewards?

Yes, the $100 for a Bridal Show offer can be combined with other host rewards such as free and half-price products. This is a great way to maximize your rewards and get even more free products for hosting a bridal show with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
huskerlissa
  • Kelly3282