• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

$100 Cash for 90 Min. Focus Group on March 11 in Rochester, Ny and Surrounding Area a

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: mistamoo
Views: 67 Replies: 0 Here is the info on the new study for Rochester NY & surrounding areas including Bergen, Byron, LeRoy, Livonia, Geneseo, Lima, Caledonia, Avon
Age 18 to 54
Study is about shopping (must shop on a regular basis)
All of those who qualify will be asked to attend a 90 focus group on Tuesday, March 11 at a research facility in Rochester. Each participant will be paid $100.00
Please have all people call Jim Gagola directly at 716-833-9300 if they are interested in this research study.
*If you get a voicemail leave your name, phone number, and/or email address and he will get back to you.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

is it ever enough?Background: February I was less than $11 short of meeting the team $4k minimum. :grumpy: And IF I had known it was that small amount I'm sure I would've "found" and individual order. However, some of my team members would not return my calls about shows that they were submitting ON THE LAST NIGHT. So, of course my Sales Manager calls since that would be month 1 of the big "R". Basically the call consisted on "you need to recruit so that you have a bigger pool of consultants for sales.

Fast forward: The team met ALL of the requirements in March. Today, our follow-up call happens, and I have felt like total crap since. :cry: The call basically consisted of how I am not doing a good enough job of coaching my consultants to be bigger performers/recruiters, my bookings are not realistic as I am not turning in as many shows (ever heard of cancellations?), my sales are not as good as they could be (bought any gas/groceries lately? I'm happy to have ANY sales right now) and then the kicker: my recruiting. Now mind you I recruited 2 in March, and 4 so far this year. I was so disheartened when she told me: "well, if you have in fact done the amount of shows that are showing on your IPT, you would've been in contact with approx 200 people, and you have only recruited 4" OUCH! Granted that 's not a good ratio, but what happened to strive for 3-2-1
I mentioned that to her, and how I feel like I am doing everything that PC says to do to have a successful business, and I do feel successful and I am happy, but now I feel awful and inadequate.
I'll be the first to admit that I am not a PC star (yet;)), but I feel like for the amount of time that I have been doing PC (just over a year) I have accomplished a lot more than most. Doesn't that count for anything. I've only been a Director since November so I'm sure there is a learning curve, but can they cut any slack. Not all of us are going to be signing 10+ recruits a month. And some of us don't want to be so consumed with PC that much of the time.

ok, whine fest over. I've got calls/shows to book.

your SALES MANAGER had this conversation with you? Oh honey, you are doing awesome. They always say if you can't change your team, change your team and YOU ARE DOING THAT by recruiting four people already this year!(((HUGS)))

You are doing better than MOST! Kudos to you!!:party: Keep doing what you are doing and you'll be fine!

I haven't closed the deal with anyone yet this year.:( But my team has record sales and they have recruited 2 so far. Not great but I look at the successes we do have and feel that great things are right around the corner.

I am assuming you were referring to your director rather than sales manager??

How many did she recruit so far this year?

uh no Beth, it was my SM. I have relatively no contact with my director. My next UL is out of state and she calls once a month since I promoted to basically tell to keep recruiting.

I would love for 1/2 of my team to work like you do, you are doing awesome!!! Don't get discouraged and work at your own pace (it's fast already!)

OUCH! I don't blame you for feeling the way you do!!!!You're doing great.. keep it up. :)

Holy smokes. I can't believe a sales manager took that approach with you. With motivation and coaching support like that maybe you should just 'miss' next month's call!

You've recruited 4 people this year..that's fabulous! And you got yourself out of the "R-zone"! Personally, I think you should have gotten kudo's.

Wow, Amy, I'm speechless! I'm so sorry. I would have felt totally jipped after that conversation. Way to bring a person down. You are doing phenomenally. There are TONS of people who have not made a business anywhere close to what you have done in a little over a year being a consultant. Be proud of yourself!! :D I'm afraid to ask who your Sales Manager is.....

pamperedbecky said:
Wow, Amy, I'm speechless! I'm so sorry. I would have felt totally jipped after that conversation. Way to bring a person down. You are doing phenomenally. There are TONS of people who have not made a business anywhere close to what you have done in a little over a year being a consultant. Be proud of yourself!! :D I'm afraid to ask who your Sales Manager is.....

Yes. I am too...

Wow. I am speechless.
I am so sorry you were made to feel that way. It sounds to me like you are doing everything you should beb doing and you deserve KUDOS rather than criticism.
Big hugs to you...

Wow Amy...Being that I know who your SM is from a previous conversation, my questions is...was she trying to take a great month and make you feel like crap about it?? You are doing AWESOME!!! Do not get down on yourself. 4 people this year...girl you rock! Don't feel inadequate, don't feel put down and don't do monthly coaching calls, if this is all it's going to get you...there are so many people on this board and in this business who can help you when you need it. We need to get together for coffee and talk...Keep your chin up :)

Wow, I totally agree with everyone here. I mean there's one thing to motivate, encourage, & coach, but none of the conversation you mention sounded like ANY of that. I had a probation month in January as well as I missed my team $4000, I didn't get a call like that, and frankly if I did, I'd be on the phone with my Senior Director to complain and see what she thought. 4 new recruits since the beginning of the year, THAT'S AWESOME!!! Keep up the great work and try to stay positive!

I think I would let the answering machine pick up on the next call from your Sales Manager, she shouldn't be berating you like that!

iteachurkid said:
Wow Amy...Being that I know who your SM is from a previous conversation, my questions is...was she trying to take a great month and make you feel like crap about it?? You are doing AWESOME!!! Do not get down on yourself. 4 people this year...girl you rock! Don't feel inadequate, don't feel put down and don't do monthly coaching calls, if this is all it's going to get you...there are so many people on this board and in this business who can help you when you need it. We need to get together for coffee and talk...Keep your chin up :)

In her defense, maybe she was trying to make sure that I never entered relinquishment ever again! :yuck:

Thank goodness for this board,it is truly a lifeline to my business. I'm pretty much on my own for getting training/tips. So thankfully all of you guys are very giving in your sharing of info!

I think a quick call to the Sales Managers boss might be in order~this company stresses that we can work our business the way we choose and she sure sounds like she is trying to push you to do something SHE wants rather than the fabulous job you are already doing! Don't be afraid to relay this to HO...it just doesn't sound like the "PC way".

1. What is the age range for the study?

The age range for the study is 18 to 54 years old.

2. What is the topic of the study?

The study is about shopping and requires participants who regularly shop.

3. Where is the focus group taking place?

The focus group will take place at a research facility in Rochester, NY.

4. How long is the focus group?

The focus group will last for 90 minutes.

5. How much will participants be paid?

Each participant will be paid $100.00 for attending the 90 minute focus group.

Back