• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Replacement 10" Skillet Lid for Professional 4 Piece Set

In summary, to order a replacement 10" skillet lid for the Professional 4 Piece Set, you can visit the website or contact customer service with your order number or set information. The replacement lid is compatible with all stovetop types and delivery time may vary. Multiple lids can be purchased separately and there is a 30-day return policy for unsatisfied customers.
KatieEast
I have a customer whom purchaced the professional 4 piece set and has since moved an lost the 10"skillet lid.. Can I order one for her as a repalcement part? And where would I find that on the website ( I have looked, but did not see it... doesn't mean it is not there!) Any help would be LOVED!!! Thanks!
Katie

I checked in the PP replacements part screen and it has "DUTCH OVEN(6-QT)&LGSKILLET LID" for $20, item 240J That was the only pan lid I saw. :)

Thanks!!I can not run PP right now as our Norton's ate it and I am having ot reinstall! THANKS!!!!!!

Just had this happen... Call HOI had this happen to a new customer of mine. She received the Generation II cookware as a gift last year. The lid broke, and she threw it out (not realizing it had a lifetime warranty). I called HO, and they will let the customer buy a new lid, provided they have proof that they purchased the cookware. My customer didn't have her receipt but HO was able to find the show information and she purchased a new lid right over the phone.

Hope this helps!
Diane

, as a fellow consultant, I can assure you that you can definitely order a replacement lid for your customer's professional 4 piece set. It's great that you're taking the initiative to help your customer out and make sure they have a complete set. You can find the replacement lid by simply searching for "professional 10" skillet lid" on the website. If you have any trouble finding it, feel free to reach out to me and I'll be happy to assist you. Happy cooking!

1. How do I order a replacement 10" skillet lid for the Professional 4 Piece Set?

To order a replacement 10" skillet lid for the Professional 4 Piece Set, please visit our website or contact our customer service team. You will need to provide your order number or the name and model of the set to ensure you receive the correct lid.

2. Is the replacement lid compatible with all types of stovetops?

Yes, the replacement 10" skillet lid is designed to be compatible with all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

3. How long will it take to receive the replacement lid?

The delivery time for the replacement 10" skillet lid may vary depending on your location and shipping method chosen. Our customer service team can provide you with an estimated delivery time once you have placed your order.

4. Can I purchase multiple replacement lids for the Professional 4 Piece Set?

Yes, you can purchase multiple replacement lids for the Professional 4 Piece Set. Please note that each lid is sold separately.

5. What is the return policy for the replacement 10" skillet lid?

If you are not satisfied with your replacement 10" skillet lid, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedchef88
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Wendyss