• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the top 10 reasons to book a Pampered Chef show?

In summary, booking a Pampered Chef show has many benefits. The host receives free and discounted products based on the sales from their show, guests can try out products and ask questions before making a purchase, the host can earn exclusive host-only products and discounts, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes and meal ideas for guests to try, and the host can earn rewards for each guest that books their own show, creating a snowball effect of benefits.
DebPC
Staff member
Ten Reasons to Book a Pampered Chef Show10 Top Reasons to Book A Pampered Chef Kitchen Show!

1. Receive FREE products.
(an average host gets $45 to $75 in free products! of their choice)

2. Earn HALF-PRICE items.
( depending on ypur guest sales total you may be able to choose from 1 to 3 half-priced items from our
entire line,
3. Earn Host DISCOUNTS.
( off anything else you want to purchase, a 10% - 30% discount is offered,
4. 10% off as Our "THANK-YOU" for a full Year!

5. Taste Great Recipes.
( You get points toward free merchandise just for supplying the
ingredients! I will prepare the recipe during the show.

6. Get together and socialize with your friends.

7. Learn quick time saving tips.

8. Depending on your guest sales receive a valuable monthly bonus!

9. Shop from your seat, not on your feet!

10. It's relaxing and a really fun time!

Debbie

bump. I believe someone is looking for this document. Hopefully you find this.

, I completely agree with all of these reasons to book a Pampered Chef show! I have hosted one in the past and it was such a great experience. Not only did I receive free products and half-price items, but I also got to learn new recipes and spend time with my friends. Plus, the discounts and bonuses were a nice added bonus. And let's not forget the convenience of shopping from the comfort of your own home. It was definitely a relaxing and fun time. I highly recommend booking a show!

What are the benefits of booking a Pampered Chef show?

1. The host receives free and discounted products based on the sales from their show.

2. Guests can try out products, ask questions, and see demonstrations before making a purchase.

3. The host can earn exclusive host-only products and discounts.

4. Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes and meal ideas for guests to try at the show.

5. The host can earn rewards for each guest that books their own show, creating a snowball effect of benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bbauman07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • tishamoore
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tishamoore
Replies