• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

10% Past Host Discount on Outlet Orders?

In summary, the 10% Past Host Discount on Outlet Orders is a special discount offered to past hosts of Pampered Chef parties. It is available for one year after the party and can be used on all items in the outlet section. The discount can be combined with other promotions but not with host benefits. To redeem the discount, past hosts can simply log in to their account or contact their consultant for assistance.
Sheila
Gold Member
Someone just asked if she would qualify for that next week after her show or if she should order something now (so that she doesn't have to worry about it being gone next week) and I didn't know!

Does anyone know for SURE (no guesses please) if she will or will not be able to use her 10% past host discount next week for outlet items?

Yes, she will be able to use her 10% past host discount on outlet items. I have ordered outlet items off my own site using my past host number and received an additional discount! :)

I think part of your question was about WHEN she could use her PHD - as soon as the show goes through and PC assigns her PHD, she can use it. It should be within 3 days of submitting the show (unless it falls on a weekend). Hope that helps!

Thanks Jenn!Cathy, no, I know I'll have a number to give her as soon as she shows up as a show on my monthly activity, I just didn't want her to wait until next week to test the 10% off theory and take a chance of the item not being available. ;) She said if I knew for sure that it wouldn't help her, she wants to buy today. If she could use it next week, then she's debating if she wants it now for the outlet price or if she wants to chance waiting until next week for the additional 10% discount. ;)

(Her show is Sunday and even if we close that day, she knows it will probably be around Tue before she has the PHD#)

What is the 10% Past Host Discount on Outlet Orders?

The 10% Past Host Discount on Outlet Orders is a special discount offered to past hosts of Pampered Chef parties. It allows them to receive an additional 10% discount on outlet orders, on top of any other promotions or discounts available.

Who is eligible for the 10% Past Host Discount on Outlet Orders?

Any past host of a Pampered Chef party is eligible for the 10% discount on outlet orders. This includes hosts of in-home parties, virtual parties, and fundraiser parties. The discount is available for one year after the date of the party.

How do I redeem the 10% Past Host Discount on Outlet Orders?

To redeem the discount, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and add items from the outlet section to your cart. At checkout, the 10% discount will automatically be applied to eligible items. You can also contact your consultant for assistance with redeeming the discount.

Can the 10% Past Host Discount on Outlet Orders be combined with other discounts?

Yes, the 10% discount can be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, it cannot be combined with the Host Half-Price Item, Host Credit, or any other past host benefits.

What items are eligible for the 10% Past Host Discount on Outlet Orders?

All items in the outlet section are eligible for the 10% discount, as long as they are in stock. This includes discontinued products, overstock items, and limited-time offers. The discount will not be applied to any regular-priced items in your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • PaulaP
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies