• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find $10 or Less Pampered Chef Products: A Flyer Guide

In summary, there are a few ways to find Pampered Chef products for $10 or less, including checking the website for promotions and browsing the catalog or flyers. There are also specific products that are always priced at $10 or less, such as smaller or accessory items. Coupons and discount codes cannot be applied to $10 or less products, but they can be used towards regular-priced items. There are no restrictions on purchasing $10 or less products, but availability may vary. As a host, you can earn $10 or less products for free based on your party sales.
amyhpchef
Can anyone tell me where to find a flyer that list PC product that are $10 or less? Thanks!

do you have any of the mini catalogs for the holidays? There's a list listed on the back of that 10 under $10. I'm sure there are more too.

doesn't the wish list on CC list the products by price? That is a place to start and you can build your own flyer. The mini catalogs do not list all the $10 and under products. I am thinking that I saw a flyer already on this site, so type $10 or less into the search engine and see what you get.

pamperedchef.comThere is a 2 page $10 or less flyer at pamperedchef.com - not behind Consultants Corner but on the main site. Click on the Holiday link on the homepage and it should take you to it.

Anyone know the figures?..for how much of our line is $20 or less? and how much is $10 or less? I read somewhere about certain percentages.. like 73% is $20 or less, or something? does that even sound right? I want to use these figures in my Holiday Stop 'n Shop Party that I'm going to have (open house type thing) in December. Thanks!

This was in another post a long time ago so I cannot take credit for it, but it does have the info you are looking for...i believe

Attachments

• Fall 05 Product List by Price.doc
    346 KB · Views: 406

1. How can I find Pampered Chef products for $10 or less?

There are a few ways to find Pampered Chef products for $10 or less. You can check our website for any current promotions or sales. You can also browse our catalog or flyers for products that are currently priced at $10 or less.

2. Are there any specific products that are always $10 or less?

Yes, we have a selection of products that are always priced at $10 or less. These are typically smaller or accessory items, such as our Mini Mix N Scraper or Microfiber Towels. You can find these products in our catalog or on our website.

3. Can I use a coupon or discount code to get a Pampered Chef product for $10 or less?

No, coupons and discount codes cannot be applied to products that are already priced at $10 or less. However, you may be able to use a coupon or discount code on a regular-priced item and then use the savings towards a $10 or less product.

4. Are there any restrictions on purchasing $10 or less Pampered Chef products?

No, there are no restrictions on purchasing $10 or less Pampered Chef products. However, these products may be subject to availability and may sell out quickly. We recommend ordering online or contacting your local consultant for availability.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party and earn $10 or less products for free?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free products based on your party sales. This includes $10 or less products. Your consultant can help you choose which products to use your host credits on, including those that are priced at $10 or less.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hollycancook
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
gsptn
Replies
Views
Curlyone
Replies
Views
CRuff