1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: $10 or less flyer

1. Can anyone tell me where to find a flyer that list PC product that are $10 or less? Thanks!

Nov 16, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

do you have any of the mini catalogs for the holidays? There's a list listed on the back of that 10 under $10. I'm sure there are more too.

Nov 16, 2005
  3. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

doesn't the wish list on CC list the products by price? That is a place to start and you can build your own flyer. The mini catalogs do not list all the $10 and under products. I am thinking that I saw a flyer already on this site, so type $10 or less into the search engine and see what you get.

Nov 16, 2005
  4. Chef Becca

Chef Becca Novice Member

pamperedchef.com

There is a 2 page $10 or less flyer at pamperedchef.com - not behind Consultants Corner but on the main site. Click on the Holiday link on the homepage and it should take you to it.

Nov 16, 2005
  5. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

Anyone know the figures?

..for how much of our line is $20 or less? and how much is $10 or less? I read somewhere about certain percentages.. like 73% is $20 or less, or something? does that even sound right? I want to use these figures in my Holiday Stop 'n Shop Party that I'm going to have (open house type thing) in December. Thanks!

Nov 23, 2005
  6. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

This was in another post a long time ago so I cannot take credit for it, but it does have the info you are looking for...i believe

Attached Files:

Have something to add?