• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Second Show Closes 15th August

In summary, the "Second Show Closes 15th August" event is a chance for customers to purchase Pampered Chef products before the show closes on August 15th. It also allows hosts to earn additional rewards and consultants to reach their sales goals. To attend the event, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant and place an order before the deadline. Hosts can still earn rewards for hosting a second show before August 15th, and if you miss the deadline, you can still purchase products through your consultant. Even if you attended the first show, you can still attend and place an additional order at the second show.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
hey guys. I thought that I would have a second show close before the 15th of August and now she's telling me that she needs an extra couple of days. (School just started and she's trying to get her kids off so she can collect some orders :) ). I thought that I would send an e-mail out to my customers letting them know that if they placed an order before the 14th (I know that only gives them a few days) :rolleyes: but I would really like some feedback from you all. Tell me what you think, if I should add anything or that I left anything out or anything that I could re-word. I am wanting to send this out within a couple hours so I'm begging my fellow consultants if they would please help me out!!! ;) Thank you so much in advance. :)

Attachments

• 10% off.doc
    32 KB · Views: 532
Looks great to me!! JUst make sure you don't eat all your profit. Unless your wanting to earn the mid-season products. Good Luck!!

Thanks proudmama! That is exactly why I'm doing this promotion! :) I really strive hard to try and get anything PC is offering us even if it means doing a small promo like this!

Okay I revamped it a little with help from my recruiter. Tell me what you think please!!!! ;)

Attachments

• pink 10% off.doc
    33 KB · Views: 547
PampMomof3 said:
Okay I revamped it a little with help from my recruiter. Tell me what you think please!!!! ;)
This looks great!! Are you mailing it or emailing it or both?

That looks great. :)

I am only e-mailing it since today is the 11th and it ends on the 14th. It wouldn't have time to get to peoples homes in time. Thanks everyone! :)

1. What is the purpose of the "Second Show Closes 15th August" event?

The purpose of this event is to give customers another opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products before the show closes on August 15th. It is also a chance for hosts to earn additional rewards and for consultants to reach their sales goals.

2. How can I attend the "Second Show Closes 15th August" event?

To attend the event, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in placing an order before the show closes. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and assist you with placing your order.

3. Can I still earn host rewards if I host a second show before August 15th?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for hosting a second show before August 15th. Your consultant will provide you with the details of the host rewards program and help you maximize your rewards.

4. What happens if I miss the deadline for the "Second Show Closes 15th August" event?

If you miss the deadline, you will no longer be able to place an order for this specific event. However, you can still purchase Pampered Chef products through your consultant at any time.

5. Can I attend the "Second Show Closes 15th August" event if I already placed an order at the first show?

Yes, you can attend the event and place an additional order if you wish. This is a great opportunity to take advantage of any new products or promotions that may not have been available at the first show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • RoseAndrews