• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy 10-Minute Pork Tenderloin Recipe: Microwave vs Oven Options

In summary, the conversation is about preparing pork tenderloin in the Deep Covered Baker for a show on Monday. The host's microwave may not be tall enough to use the baker with the lid, so the person is seeking suggestions. It is suggested to have the host measure her microwave and cook the tenderloin uncovered instead. Other suggestions include using the oven, using a different dish in the microwave, or cutting the pork into smaller pieces. The baking time for the oven is 20-25 minutes at 425 degrees.
casescafe
I'm doing a show on Monday where the host wants me to prepare the pork tenderloin in the Deep Covered Baker. My concern is that her microwave does not appear to be tall enough on the inside to use the baker with the lid. Has anyone ever run into a similar situation? Any suggestions? I could use her oven, but I'm not sure what the baking time would be... I've always done mine in the microwave.

Help me, please!

Last edited:
Have her measure her microwave - it needs to be 13" wide, 13" deep, and 7" high. I have more problems with them not being wide enough.

casescafe said:
. My concern is that her microwave does not appear to be tall enough on the inside to use the baker with the lid.
Help me, please!

I don't cook mine with the lid on. Cook uncovered and then put the lid on after you remove it from the microwave for 10 min.

Becky - thanks for the dimensions. I'll be sure to mention them during my presentation.

Barb - I haven't tried it without the lid, but that's a great tip as well.

These tips just might work. Thanks again.

Hi there! I have run into a similar situation before and I totally understand your concern. One option would be to try using the oven instead. The baking time for pork tenderloin in the oven is usually around 20-25 minutes at 425 degrees. You could also try using a different dish that fits in the microwave, such as a shallow baking dish or a casserole dish with foil on top. Another option would be to cut the pork tenderloin into smaller pieces so that it fits in the microwave with the Deep Covered Baker lid on. I hope this helps and good luck with your show on Monday! Let me know if you have any other questions.

What is "10 Minute Tenderloin"?

"10 Minute Tenderloin" is a recipe created by Pampered Chef that allows you to quickly and easily cook a delicious tenderloin in just 10 minutes.

What ingredients do I need for "10 Minute Tenderloin"?

To make "10 Minute Tenderloin", you will need a beef tenderloin, butter, garlic, salt, and pepper.

Can I use a different type of meat for this recipe?

While the recipe is specifically designed for beef tenderloin, you can also use pork tenderloin or chicken breast if desired. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Do I need any special cooking equipment for this recipe?

No, "10 Minute Tenderloin" can be made using a standard stovetop and frying pan. However, you will need a meat thermometer to ensure the tenderloin is cooked to your desired level of doneness.

Can I make any substitutions for the ingredients?

If you have dietary restrictions or preferences, you can make substitutions as needed. For example, you can use a dairy-free butter alternative or omit the garlic if you don't like it. You can also experiment with different seasonings to personalize the flavor of your tenderloin.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
flemings99
  • supplyhoarder
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • soulsing
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies