• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious 10 Minute Oven-Baked Pork Tenderloin Recipe | Trustworthy Reviews

In summary, the oven is best for pork tenderloin, but if you want it to be moist, it needs to be cooked through and let rest. The microwave can also be used, but it needs to be cooked for 10 minutes then rested for 10 minutes.
deanna_g
So, I ALWAYS do pork tenderloin in the oven. It should read at 155 when you take it out to let it rest. I'm contemplating trying it in the microwave, but I'm worried it will be overcooked. My husband LOVES my pork tenderloin recipe and I'm worried I'll ruin a very expensive cut of meat.

I need to hear your testimonials. (-:

I did this recipe one time...said I would not do that again....Mine wasn't very tender...If you have a tried and true recipe I would stick with that....Or maybe I just didn't do my pork loin properly...

I made this for dinner the other night and then the next night at a show. The pork was soooooo moist and yummy. I microwaved it for 10 minutes then let it rest 10 mins and it was perfect. AT my show we doubled the recipe and I cooked it for 14 minutes and let it rest 10 mins.....so juicey.....GIVE IT A TRY!!!!!

Tina, my husband likes his tenderloin with just a bit of pink in the center. Was it all the way cooked through or was there any pink in it at all? Ugh....I will probably just throw it in the oven. because I'm a wuss.

I just made this Saturday, it's one of our absolute favorites! It definitely needs to sit with the lid on for 10 minutes or so, just like the chicken does. And the PC bbq sauce is the best!

Deanna, yes it was slightly pink....I think you should try it. how many pounds is it?

Also, everyone who tries this should double check that they are getting the right thing. Pork Loin and Pork Tenderloin are two different things.

I LOVE my pork tenderloin in the DCB in the microwave! I've taken it to everything from home school association Thanksgiving meals to church dinners and it's ALWAYS a huge hit! I've actually got it on my menu for next week and can't wait to cook it.

Thanks! Ya'll reminded me to take it out of the freezer! Love BBQ pork tenderloin in the DCB...It is my hubs fave!

Mine turns out delicious, and not overcooked. I think like the microwaved chicken, it needs some kind of rub on it so it's not so pale when it comes out. It won't get browned like it does in an oven.

ShellBeach said:
Mine turns out delicious, and not overcooked. I think like the microwaved chicken, it needs some kind of rub on it so it's not so pale when it comes out. It won't get browned like it does in an oven.

I've used the Smoky BBQ rub several times, but I think I'm going to use the Lemon Pepper rub this next time. ;)

The pork tenderloin in the microwave is what convinced my husband to support me becoming a consultant, he loved it that much! Smoky BBQ rub all the way

LOVE the pork tenderloin in the microwave. The homemade BBQ sauce is a must to go with it! YUM! I went on for months about how great it was after I made it the first time. You won't be disappointed. 8 Min. and then check the temp. you can always add time if needed.

1. What ingredients do I need for the 10 Minute Pork Tenderloin recipe?

The 10 Minute Pork Tenderloin recipe requires 1 pork tenderloin, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of your favorite seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste.

2. Can I use any type of seasoning for the pork tenderloin?

Yes, you can use any type of seasoning that you prefer. Some popular choices include garlic powder, Italian seasoning, or a pre-made pork rub.

3. How do I cook the pork tenderloin in only 10 minutes?

The key to cooking the pork tenderloin in just 10 minutes is to use the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker. This pressure cooker helps to cook the pork tenderloin quickly and evenly.

4. Do I need to let the pork tenderloin rest before slicing?

Yes, it is important to let the pork tenderloin rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing. This allows the juices to redistribute and keeps the meat moist and tender.

5. What sides go well with the 10 Minute Pork Tenderloin?

The 10 Minute Pork Tenderloin pairs well with roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a side salad. You can also serve it with rice or quinoa for a more filling meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Ann F