• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Make a Skillet Cake in a 10 Executive Skillet?

In summary, the 10" Executive Skillet has a diameter of 10 inches and a depth of approximately 2 inches. It is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit but not dishwasher safe. It is made of heavy-gauge stainless steel and does not come with a lid, but a compatible 10" Glass Lid can be purchased separately.
soniascookin
Hi There!
My aunt just bought the 7 peice set after seing me do the skillet cake.
I have the 12" professional skilet from last season supply form - but the 7 pc comes with a 10" skillet. Can she still do a cake in it?
I figured yes since they are oven safe but wanted your opinions... =)

thanks!

I would think so, but be careful not to overfill it. I would only use 2/3 of the recipe. If you look on 10" skillet recipes for frittatas, it only calls for 8 eggs. The 12" family calls for 12 eggs. I think the 12" family is a lot deeper, too.

good point!!
Thanks!!

What are the dimensions of the 10" Executive Skillet?

The 10" Executive Skillet has a diameter of 10 inches and a depth of approximately 2 inches.

Can the 10" Executive Skillet be used in the oven?

Yes, the 10" Executive Skillet is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

Is the 10" Executive Skillet dishwasher safe?

No, the 10" Executive Skillet is not dishwasher safe. We recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water and drying immediately.

What type of metal is the 10" Executive Skillet made of?

The 10" Executive Skillet is made of heavy-gauge stainless steel, providing durability and even heat distribution.

Does the 10" Executive Skillet come with a lid?

No, the 10" Executive Skillet does not come with a lid. However, our 10" Glass Lid is compatible and can be purchased separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • Tracy99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • linojackie