• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calculating Discounts for Super Bowl Mystery Host Show

In summary, Super Bowl Quarterly Discounts are available depending on when you call or email the host. Whoever gets the closest to the prediction gets to be the Mystery Hostess for that show.
jenab1013
I am doing a the Super Bowl Myster Host show in Feb and giving the different discounts for different quarters of the game. Any suggestions on how I should calculate this? Is there a way to do it in PP or do I put the order in with normal pricing and make up a different order form for me to calculate the discounts. I know that I pay the difference - just not sure how to calculate it for my records and if PC has a certain way of doing this kind of thing. Kinda confused!!

The orders will go into PP at regular price. You will have to calculate your discount and subtract it from the total amount due. Then put the discount amount in as a consultant gift. That will show you how much you payed out of pocket. The show sales will be at the normal rate and that is what you will get commission on. Make sense?

Yes, that makes sense. Will I see the Consultant's gift option when I put the order into pp?

it is in the payment options. So after you put in the order click on payment options. Inside that screen is a drop-down box that lists: check, CC, Cash, Consultant gift...put in the amount, click on the option you want and click okay. It will only let you do one at a time, so you will have to add the other payment to it in the same area. I hope this doesn't confuse you. I would put in their payment first and then the gift amount. That way you know it is right.

Thanks so much for your help!!! I think I can figure it out from there.

in search of...Super BowlI know I have seen this on here before but wasnt sure where to find it. It is the discount that people get if they call you during the 1st quarter, 2nd quarter and so on during the super bowl (or from email--depends on the time it shows up on computer) or at 1/2 time ect and they get a certain discount on the order they place. Does anyone have something like this? Also is there such a thing as having people email you with what they think the score will be like a day or two before and then whoever gets the closest gets to be the Mystery Hostess for that show? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as Super Bowl will be here before we know it!!

Thats exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very much!

1. How do I calculate the discount for the Super Bowl Mystery Host Show?

To calculate the discount for the Super Bowl Mystery Host Show, you will need to follow these steps:1. Determine the total sales from the show (including tax and shipping).2. Multiply the total sales by the discount percentage (usually 10%).3. Subtract the result from the total sales to get the discounted amount.4. This amount will be split evenly among all the guests and the host to apply as a credit towards their orders.

2. Can I combine the Super Bowl Mystery Host Show discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, the Super Bowl Mystery Host Show discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a standalone promotion to reward our customers for hosting a show during the Super Bowl season.

3. How is the host determined for the Super Bowl Mystery Host Show?

The host for the Super Bowl Mystery Host Show is determined based on a random drawing. All guests who place an order during the designated time period will be entered into the drawing, and the winner will be chosen at random. This adds an element of excitement and surprise to the promotion!

4. Will the discount apply to all products in the Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, the discount for the Super Bowl Mystery Host Show will apply to all products in the Pampered Chef catalog. This includes both regular priced and sale items.

5. How long is the Super Bowl Mystery Host Show discount valid for?

The Super Bowl Mystery Host Show discount is typically only valid for a limited time, usually during the month of February. Please check the specific details of the promotion for the exact dates and any other restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Hathery
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • topchef.heather
  • General Chat