• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

10 Days to Increase Your Pampered Chef Business

In summary, "10 Days to Increase Your Pampered Chef Business" is a program designed for Pampered Chef consultants to boost their sales, bookings, and team building in just 10 days. It is suitable for both new and experienced consultants and works by providing daily emails with easy-to-follow tasks and tips. There is a one-time fee to join the program, but it comes with a satisfaction guarantee and lifetime access to the materials.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
Does anyone have an updated version with the new spring products/recipes I have a post it on my calendar that I wanted to do this w my group in the spring.
just didn't want to re-invent the wheel so to speak if someone has already updated it
TIA
Teresa

I haven't seen this or heard of it. What is it? Maybe I can whip up something, too, if I know what it is. Interested!

Oh my goodness! I am a consultant and will be taking this challenge on my own. This is an awesome jumpstart. I will use current recipes and products to substitute. Thank you for sharing!

yes, that was what I was looking for. I haven't had the time to insert new info. Watch a 14 month and 9 month old from 6:30 am - 8 pm 5 days a week and leaves very little time left for actual "thinking" and re inventing!!

Holy crap! I LOVE THIS!!!!

This is a great idea!! Not to sound too dumb here but what type of challenges do you give your team?

Bumping this!

What is "10 Days to Increase Your Pampered Chef Business"?

"10 Days to Increase Your Pampered Chef Business" is a program designed to help Pampered Chef consultants grow their business in just 10 days. It provides step-by-step strategies, tips, and tasks to help you increase your sales, bookings, and team building in a short amount of time.

Who is this program for?

This program is specifically created for Pampered Chef consultants who want to take their business to the next level. It is suitable for both new and experienced consultants who are looking for a boost in their sales, bookings, and team building efforts.

How does it work?

Once you sign up for the program, you will receive daily emails for 10 days with tasks and tips to implement in your business. These tasks are designed to be easy to follow and can be completed in a short amount of time. By the end of the 10 days, you should see a significant increase in your business.

Is there a cost to participate in the program?

Yes, there is a one-time fee to join the program. However, the cost is minimal compared to the potential increase in your business. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not satisfied with the results, you can receive a full refund.

Can I access the program at any time?

Yes, once you have signed up for the program, you will have lifetime access to the materials. This means you can revisit the tasks and tips at any time to continue growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • Chef Morri
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera