• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

10 Bookings in 10 Days- Seminar Recordings (Steve Wiltshire)

In summary, to access the "10 Bookings in 10 Days- Seminar Recordings" from Steve Wiltshire, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the training section. You can search for the recordings and click on the link to access them. The recordings can be downloaded for offline viewing, but are only available for a limited time. There is no cost to access the recordings, as they are included in your Pampered Chef consultant account. Both new and experienced consultants can benefit from the tips and strategies provided in the recordings. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can share the recordings with your team by sending them the link or hosting a viewing party.
esavvymom
Staff member
I have not had a chance to listen to these YET, but I did just download the recordings to put on my ipod. I wanted to share with you guys.

Steve Wiltshire is one of those guys who trains Direct Sellers like us in the business. He was in the business many years. I really like alot of what he has to say and offer to DS consultants. His philosophy is about the HOST and GUEST connection and experiences....making it special for them...PAMPER them. ;)

Check out the 3-part series on getting 10 Bookings in 10 Days.

I don't know how long they'll be available.

Life and business coaches can be interesting. However, I would be very cautious in buying any of their material or joining their programs. There is plenty of free information out there :)I'm going to make his youtube video the next "video of the month"Thanks for the resource!

Yes. With Steve Wiltshire, I know, he does the free seminars like these quite often.

1. How do I access the "10 Bookings in 10 Days- Seminar Recordings" from Steve Wiltshire?

To access the seminar recordings, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the training section. From there, you can search for "10 Bookings in 10 Days- Seminar Recordings" and click on the link to access the recordings.

2. Can I download the recordings to watch offline?

Yes, you can download the recordings to watch offline by clicking on the download button next to each recording. However, please note that the recordings are only available for a limited time, so it's best to watch them as soon as possible.

3. Is there a cost to access the "10 Bookings in 10 Days- Seminar Recordings"?

No, there is no cost to access the recordings. They are included as part of your Pampered Chef consultant account and are available for all consultants to use.

4. Are the recordings only for new consultants or can anyone benefit from them?

The "10 Bookings in 10 Days- Seminar Recordings" can benefit both new and experienced consultants. They provide valuable tips and strategies for increasing bookings and growing your business, regardless of your experience level.

5. Can I share the recordings with my team?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the ability to share the recordings with your team. This can be done by sending them the link to the recordings or by hosting a viewing party and watching them together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom