• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

10 Bookings in 10 Days- Free Teleseminar W/Steve Wiltshire

In summary, Steve Wiltshire is going to be giving a teleseminar on how to add parties to your calendar in summer. He will be talking specifically about how to do this with PAMPERED CHEF CONSULTANTS. The call is free, and you will receive a transcript after the call.
esavvymom
Staff member
I wanted to pass this info along to ya'll. I received it from Steve Wiltshire's company directly, but also from my upline. He is presenting his teleseminar multiple times for several DS companies- (EACH gets their own seminar!), to give you SPECIFIC EXAMPLES (love that!!).I registered, and got a follow up confirmation that says we will also get the transcript- so we'll have the scripts and examples he uses - no notes to mess with! (bonus!!)I like Steve's style, and am sure anyone can pick up some great ideas!!
I'm so excited to extend this invitation to you! Our organization is hosting a teleseminar with special guest, Success Trainer, Author and Direct Sales Expert, Steve Wiltshire. Many of you have expressed your desire to explode your summer business and add parties to your calendar. Steve will show us a fun way to launch our summer with a full calendar of parties, one‐on‐one appointments and opportunity. You’ll learn an approach and a system that’s truly going to change your results forever.Imagine having a system that was so comfortable, so fun, and so approachable, you couldn’t wait to pick up the phone and connect with friends, previous hostesses, guests, acquaintances, etc. Whether you’re a new rep or a leader, we all know that success begins with a calendar filled with parties, one‐on‐one appointments and opportunity. Deep down we all know that esteem attracts success, and esteem comes from feeling good about what we offer! During this call you’ll learn an approach, philosophy and a system that will explode your personal business.In ten short days, you’ll have ten parties or ten one‐on‐one appointments on your calendar, a load of confidence, guaranteed income, and you’ll be ready to give your hostesses and guests an experience they’ll never forget!Click on the link and look for the teleseminar (for PAMPERED CHEF CONSULTANTS - it is near the bottom) scheduled for Sunday, June 3rd, 6:00 pm PT / 7:00 pm MT / 8:00 pm CT / 9:00 pm ET.
www.lifelinecoaches.com/10Bookings10Days
If you can't make the Pampered Chef-specific teleseminar on the 3rd of June, you may wish to listen in on one of his other dates for "all" DS companies:All Direct Sales Representatives
two dates to choose fromWednesday, May 30th
5:00 pm PT/6:00 pm MT/7:00 pm CT/8:00 pm ET
Register NowFriday, June 1st
9:15 am PT/10:15 am MT/11:15 am CT/12:15 pm ET
Register Now

Wow! This sounds awesome, wish it were today!! Thanks for sharing!

Is there a cost? Nevermind I clicked on link and found information.

Last edited:
Usually these tele-seminars are free. They will put in some plugs for some other courses, books, tapes, etc. that they sell.

Yes- what Amanda said. It is free, you just have to listen to a bit of commercial here and there. Overall, Steve's seminars are NOT so full of commercial plugs that you don't get great information out of it too.At the very least, you can register, and then you'll receive a copy of the transcript after the call. I found that out after I registered. So even if you can't listen live, you can read it later. (and usually he gives a recording to listen later).

Thanks for the info! I signed up for it and listened to the freebie sent for signing up for newsletters. It was great!

I caught him through the Mind Aware series, he's incredible, powerfully inspiring, thanks for sharing.

esavvymom said:
Not sure if anyone listened live (I didn't), but here is a link to the replay. It comes from this page (scroll to the bottom): An All New Million Dollar Protege Program - Lifeline Coaching & Education, Inc.

I will be listening today while kids are at hockey practice. :D

MP3:
10 Bookings in 10 Days- Pampered Chef consultants

Transcript: http://www.lifelinecoaches.com/10BookingsTranscript (this may be a generic transcript, not sure yet)

Thanks for sharing. The transcript does seem to be generic, as there is no mention of Pampered Chef anywhere, and one of the examples references a spa party.

NooraK said:
Thanks for sharing. The transcript does seem to be generic, as there is no mention of Pampered Chef anywhere, and one of the examples references a spa party.

That's what I figured, since it was separate from the specific calls for each DS company. But maybe you could have it open for note-taking as you listen, and then make the necessary note changes, etc. I tend to make notes in the margins telling me what minute-mark on the recording that I can find the script, so I can write it down later if need be. I'll print the stuff off and maybe try to do that today, and if I can, I'll post any PC specific scripts he mentions in the call.

Last nights call was basically a replay of the same non PC call he did in May 2011 almost verbatim, so if you have notes from last year you're good to go. I just followed along with those notes & after it looked to be mostly the same, just listened. He is an excellent speaker and really hit on some points that were particularly timely for me.

I figured it would be- I've heard this one before (generic), but was hoping he had some specific PC wording. I'll listen anyway. One of these times I'll actually DO what he says. ;)

1. What is "10 Bookings in 10 Days- Free Teleseminar W/Steve Wiltshire?"

"10 Bookings in 10 Days- Free Teleseminar W/Steve Wiltshire" is a free online event hosted by sales expert Steve Wiltshire. It is designed to help business owners and sales professionals learn how to consistently book 10 or more appointments in just 10 days.

2. When is the teleseminar taking place?

The teleseminar will take place on [insert date and time]. However, if you are unable to attend live, a recording of the event will be available for a limited time afterwards.

3. How can I register for the teleseminar?

To register for the teleseminar, simply visit [insert registration link] and fill out the registration form. You will receive a confirmation email with further details and instructions.

4. Is there a cost to attend the teleseminar?

No, "10 Bookings in 10 Days- Free Teleseminar W/Steve Wiltshire" is completely free to attend. However, spots are limited, so be sure to register early to secure your spot.

5. What can I expect to learn from the teleseminar?

The teleseminar will cover proven strategies and techniques for consistently booking 10 or more appointments in just 10 days. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and receive personalized advice from Steve Wiltshire during the Q&A portion of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • quiverfull7