• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I do for my 1 year anniversary with my business?

I always thought it was a neat idea. I'm going to have to get one now.In summary, the conversation revolved around celebrating the speaker's one year anniversary with PC and planning a customer appreciation party with a 25th anniversary theme. The speaker shared ideas for decorations, recipes, and promotions for the event, including giving away a free Celebrations Plate to October hosts with 15 or more buying guests. Other participants in the conversation expressed interest in copying the ideas and shared their own experiences with the Celebrations Plate.
1PAMPEREDMOMA
October will be my 1 year anniversary with PC and I started my business with an open house, and wanted to do something along that line again. Was wondering if anyone had and ideas or suggestions, letters, fliers or anything to help me out. I thought maybe of doing a mystery host party again. Please Help!!! :rolleyes:

1PAMPEREDMOMA said:
October will be my 1 year anniversary with PC and I started my business with an open house, and wanted to do something along that line again. Was wondering if anyone had and ideas or suggestions, letters, fliers or anything to help me out. I thought maybe of doing a mystery host party again. Please Help!!! :rolleyes:
Congratulations! What a perfect month to celebrate! Use the 25th Anniversary to make it a really big deal.

This year I will do a 25th Anniversary Customer Appreciation Party in October. I will invite hosts and guests who have ordered $25 or more. Decorations will be silver and recipes will all be retro - circa 1980's PC. I will offer anyone in attendance who orders $25 or more a product of their choice on page 25 at 25% off. I'll do something for placing an outside order and for bringing friends too.... I have discontinued items from the surprise packs at Natl. Conference - so those will be the door prizes and the grand prize will be the Celebration Plate (which I intend to get free with at least 15 orders ;) ).

What a great idea!Beth,

What I great idea! Do you mind if I copy?

Also, did I miss a promotion re the Celebration plate (not hard to do since there are so many promotions!)? If we sell 15 do we really get one free?

Sk8Mom209 said:
Beth,

What I great idea! Do you mind if I copy?

Also, did I miss a promotion re the Celebration plate (not hard to do since there are so many promotions!)? If we sell 15 do we really get one free?
Of course!! Copy away1 That's what this site is about! Helping each other!

YES! October host's get the Celebrations Plate for FREE if they have 15 buying guests!

:)Thanks Beth!

What an awesome idea Beth. Thanks for sharing!! Are you going to do it on the "25th" of October? Just curious. Sounds like a great idea to try!

Beth, Beth, BethWhat incredible ideas you always seem to have! Thank you so very much.

1 year anniversaryThanks Beth, for those wonderful ideas!!!!! My very first party was on the 25th last year. I think I'll do it on the same day again this year and use some of your ideas. Now if I can just come up with an invitation flier. Thanks so much everyone!!!! :)

Bear with me Beth I am a little slow. The Celebrations plate is free when there are 15 buying guests. This is a PC promotion, not something you are doing for your hosts?

My October hosts will be thrilled.

Marie

Host Special
reegrace said:
Bear with me Beth I am a little slow. The Celebrations plate is free when there are 15 buying guests. This is a PC promotion, not something you are doing for your hosts?

My October hosts will be thrilled.

Marie

I found it! It is an additional host special. It is at the bottom of the October Host Special flyer.

Okay I don't think that was on the October Host flyer before. Hmmmmm. My hosts will be so happy. I have 2 good shows booked for October so far.

Marie

BTW - How big is the Celebrate plate? I assume it's more of a serving platter, but just wondering since I don't have it. I'd like to tell my October hosts more about the incentive! Thanks!!

It's more like a dinner plate. My aunt used to have one, many, many years ago and used it to for birthdays, or did something good at home or school, etc.

1. What special promotions or deals are being offered for the 1 year anniversary?

To celebrate our 1 year anniversary, we are offering a 20% discount on all our top-selling products for one week only. Don't miss out on this opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef items!

2. Are there any new products being released for the 1 year anniversary?

Yes, we are excited to announce that we will be launching a new line of kitchen gadgets exclusively for our 1 year anniversary. Keep an eye out for the reveal on our social media pages!

3. Can I use my host rewards or consultant discount on anniversary products?

Unfortunately, the 1 year anniversary products are not eligible for host rewards or consultant discounts. However, they are already discounted at a special price for all our customers to enjoy.

4. Will there be any in-person events to celebrate the 1 year anniversary?

Due to current circumstances, we have decided to celebrate our 1 year anniversary virtually. We will be hosting a live cooking demonstration and interactive Q&A session on our Facebook page. Make sure to mark your calendars!

5. How can I stay updated on all the 1 year anniversary celebrations and promotions?

The best way to stay informed about our 1 year anniversary is to subscribe to our email list and follow us on social media. We will be sending out exclusive deals and announcements leading up to the big day!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • newbietoPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
speedychef
  • SusanBP0129