• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1 year anniversary!?

Feb 4, 2005
5
0
October will be my 1 year anniversary with PC and I started my business with an open house, and wanted to do something along that line again. Was wondering if anyone had and ideas or suggestions, letters, fliers or anything to help me out. I thought maybe of doing a mystery host party again. Please Help!!! :rolleyes:
 

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
13,007
42
1PAMPEREDMOMA said:
October will be my 1 year anniversary with PC and I started my business with an open house, and wanted to do something along that line again. Was wondering if anyone had and ideas or suggestions, letters, fliers or anything to help me out. I thought maybe of doing a mystery host party again. Please Help!!! :rolleyes:
Congratulations! What a perfect month to celebrate! Use the 25th Anniversary to make it a really big deal.

This year I will do a 25th Anniversary Customer Appreciation Party in October. I will invite hosts and guests who have ordered $25 or more. Decorations will be silver and recipes will all be retro - circa 1980's PC. I will offer anyone in attendance who orders $25 or more a product of their choice on page 25 at 25% off. I'll do something for placing an outside order and for bringing friends too.... I have discontinued items from the surprise packs at Natl. Conference - so those will be the door prizes and the grand prize will be the Celebration Plate (which I intend to get free with at least 15 orders ;) ).
 

Sk8Mom209

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
741
1
What a great idea!

Beth,

What I great idea! Do you mind if I copy?

Also, did I miss a promotion re the Celebration plate (not hard to do since there are so many promotions!)? If we sell 15 do we really get one free?
 

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
13,007
42
Sk8Mom209 said:
Beth,

What I great idea! Do you mind if I copy?

Also, did I miss a promotion re the Celebration plate (not hard to do since there are so many promotions!)? If we sell 15 do we really get one free?
Of course!! Copy away1 That's what this site is about! Helping each other!

YES! October host's get the Celebrations Plate for FREE if they have 15 buying guests!
 
C

chefloriray

Guest
What an awesome idea Beth. Thanks for sharing!! Are you going to do it on the "25th" of October? Just curious. Sounds like a great idea to try!
 
Feb 4, 2005
5
0
1 year anniversary

Thanks Beth, for those wonderful ideas!!!!! My very first party was on the 25th last year. I think I'll do it on the same day again this year and use some of your ideas. Now if I can just come up with an invitation flier. Thanks so much everyone!!!! :)
 

reegrace

Member
Jul 19, 2005
54
0
Bear with me Beth I am a little slow. The Celebrations plate is free when there are 15 buying guests. This is a PC promotion, not something you are doing for your hosts?

My October hosts will be thrilled.

Marie
 

Sk8Mom209

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
741
1
Host Special

reegrace said:
Bear with me Beth I am a little slow. The Celebrations plate is free when there are 15 buying guests. This is a PC promotion, not something you are doing for your hosts?

My October hosts will be thrilled.

Marie

I found it! It is an additional host special. It is at the bottom of the October Host Special flyer.
 

reegrace

Member
Jul 19, 2005
54
0
Okay I don't think that was on the October Host flyer before. Hmmmmm. My hosts will be so happy. I have 2 good shows booked for October so far.

Marie
 

kitchenqueen

Member
Jan 31, 2005
420
0
BTW - How big is the Celebrate plate? I assume it's more of a serving platter, but just wondering since I don't have it. I'd like to tell my October hosts more about the incentive! Thanks!!
 

Sk8Mom209

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
741
1
It's more like a dinner plate. My aunt used to have one, many, many years ago and used it to for birthdays, or did something good at home or school, etc.
 
Top