• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host an Anniversary Party with 10% Off Stoneware!

In summary, the discount for hosting an anniversary party with stoneware is 10% off the total purchase of stoneware products. This discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts, and to qualify for it, you must host an anniversary party with at least $150 in stoneware sales. The party does not have to be on your actual anniversary date, but it must be within 30 days. The 10% discount applies to all stoneware products, including bakeware, cookware, and serving dishes.
seeya
September is my 1 year anniversary and I would like to host an anniversary party, for my past hosts and give them an additional 10% off stoneware. but I am no good at flyers.(as you can tell from my post) Does anyone have something that they are willing to share? or something that I can tweak to what I need?
TIA :)

seeya said:
September is my 1 year anniversary and I would like to host an anniversary party, for my past hosts and give them an additional 10% off stoneware. but I am no good at flyers.(as you can tell from my post) Does anyone have something that they are willing to share? or something that I can tweak to what I need?
TIA :)
Just take the flyer that PC gave us for Guest Special and add a sticker that says "It's my Anniversary! Take an additional 10% off as a special thank you for helping me build my business" or something llike that

Congratulations on your upcoming 1 year anniversary! Hosting a party for your past hosts is a great way to show your appreciation and give back to them. As for creating a flyer, I suggest keeping it simple and to the point. Here's a template you can use:[Anniversary Party Title/Theme]
Join us in celebrating [Your Business Name]'s 1 year anniversary!Date:
Time:
RSVP:[Insert any special activities or events happening during the party]As a thank you for your support, all past hosts will receive an additional 10% off stoneware purchases during the party.Don't miss out on the fun and savings! RSVP by [RSVP deadline] to secure your spot.We look forward to seeing you there!
[Your Name/ Business Name]

What is the discount for hosting an anniversary party with stoneware?

The discount for hosting an anniversary party with stoneware is 10% off the total purchase of stoneware products.

Can I combine the 10% discount with other offers?

No, the 10% discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

How do I qualify for the 10% discount?

You must host an anniversary party with at least $150 in stoneware sales to qualify for the 10% discount.

Do I have to host the party on my actual anniversary date?

No, the party can be hosted on any date within 30 days of your anniversary date to still qualify for the 10% discount.

What stoneware products are included in the 10% discount?

The 10% discount applies to all stoneware products, including bakeware, cookware, and serving dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• patty42240
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
patty42240
  • sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • mgranich