• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Have I Learned After 1 Month as a Pampered Chef Consultant in Oregon?

In summary, the speaker became a Pampered Chef consultant in Oregon because of their love for cooking and entertaining and the high-quality kitchen tools offered by the company. The most rewarding aspect of being a consultant has been seeing customer satisfaction with the products, while the biggest challenge has been building a customer base. Their advice for someone considering becoming a consultant is to be passionate and utilize personal connections to promote their business. In the future, the speaker hopes to expand their reach and attend the company's annual conference for further professional development.
woodoftricia2005
Hi all,
my name is tricia. I live in Oregon. I've only been selling pampered chef for only a month now. So far it's been fun! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Tricia, welcome to Chef Success!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tricia! Welcome to Pampered Chef and Chef Success! Be sure and take some time to check out our threads and files. There is a wealth of information here to put you on the fast track. Ask questions and post your experiences.

Welcome! Best wishes on your new business.

1. What made you decide to become a Pampered Chef consultant in Oregon?

I have always loved cooking and entertaining, and I was drawn to Pampered Chef's high-quality kitchen tools and the opportunity to share my passion with others.

2. What have been the most rewarding aspects of being a Pampered Chef consultant so far?

The most rewarding aspect for me has been seeing my customers' excitement and satisfaction with the products they purchase. I love hearing about how a simple kitchen tool has made cooking easier or more enjoyable for them.

3. What have been the biggest challenges you've faced as a new consultant in Oregon?

As with any new business, building a customer base and establishing a presence in the community has been a challenge. But with hard work and determination, I am seeing my business grow every day.

4. What advice do you have for someone considering becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Oregon?

First and foremost, be passionate about the products and the company. This will shine through in your interactions with customers. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to friends, family, and your local community to spread the word about your business.

5. What are your future goals and aspirations as a Pampered Chef consultant in Oregon?

I hope to continue growing my business and expanding my reach in Oregon. I also plan on attending Pampered Chef's annual conference to learn more about the company and how I can better serve my customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Valerie Remschel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tammy D