• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Enter to Win a $30 Prize for Only $1 - Exciting Game Opportunity!

That sounds like a good idea.. maybe I'll try this at the Open House my husband and I are having in January! (Can you believe it? My husband wants to help me have an Open House!! -- and he's PSYCHED about it! Go figure! :D )
aleechef
anyone done a game where gsts py $1 for a tkt in a prize drawin? (PC product like the simple addittions entertaining set or a piece of stoneware?) then put the names in a hat and draw for the winner.. so theyd pay $1 and get a $30 prize or somethin. neone done this b4? thx

I have never done this. Does not sound very profitable. You may get $15 for a $20-25 gift THEN if they planed to order that item, now they wont because now they just got it for $1. I would like to know the feedback on this one from others as well. Interesting concept though.

I don't think it sounds like a good idea...I have never done this. But I would be worried, what if you only had 5 people turn out so for $5 you are giving away say a bar pan that costs $28. I keep my incentives more for hosting a show or signing as a consultant. This way I know even though I am spending $$ I will get a return out of it.

just my 2 cents!

I'd be very careful. That could be determined to be a raffle and in some areas, raffle's are illegal. You might want to check before doing so. On the other hand, if you want to give something away, you could do that with your door prize slips. I take my hosts for the month (or two or three depending on how many there are), put all their names in a hat, pull one and give them the gift that I've chosen. Usually a duplicate of an item I already have.

Different IdeaI have just started offering my host the chance to sell tickets for free products. The way it works is for every ticket sold for $1, the winner gets that much in free products. That way it is another order for the host and I am not out anything. Ex: 50 tickets = $50 in free products. I will let you know how this works. I read this somewhere and thought it sounded interesting and it is a way to get the host talking to people. Everyone likes to win things.

rebjean said:
I have just started offering my host the chance to sell tickets for free products. The way it works is for every ticket sold for $1, the winner gets that much in free products. That way it is another order for the host and I am not out anything. Ex: 50 tickets = $50 in free products. I will let you know how this works. I read this somewhere and thought it sounded interesting and it is a way to get the host talking to people. Everyone likes to win things.

That sounds like a good idea.. maybe I'll try this at the Open House my husband and I are having in January! (Can you believe it? My husband wants to help me have an Open House!! -- and he's PSYCHED about it! Go figure! :D )

What is the "$1 Chance to Win a Prize" promotion?

The "$1 Chance to Win a Prize" promotion is a special offer where customers can purchase a $1 ticket for a chance to win a prize from Pampered Chef. It is a fun and exciting way for customers to potentially win a great product at a discounted price.

How do I participate in the "$1 Chance to Win a Prize" promotion?

To participate, simply purchase a $1 ticket from a Pampered Chef consultant. Each ticket will have a unique number that will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a prize. There is no limit to the number of tickets you can purchase.

What kind of prizes can I win through the "$1 Chance to Win a Prize" promotion?

The prizes available through this promotion vary and can include anything from popular Pampered Chef products to special discounts or free shipping on your next order. The specific prize for each drawing will be determined by Pampered Chef.

When will the winners be announced for the "$1 Chance to Win a Prize" promotion?

Pampered Chef will announce the winners for each drawing within 24 hours of the promotion ending. Winners will be notified by email or phone and will have 48 hours to claim their prize before a new winner is chosen.

Is the "$1 Chance to Win a Prize" promotion valid for online purchases?

No, this promotion is only available through Pampered Chef consultants. You can purchase tickets from a consultant in person or through a virtual party. This is a great opportunity to connect with a consultant and potentially win a prize while supporting their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
Replies