• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Achieved Miracles in 11 Days: A Direct Selling Success Story

In summary, "Achieved Miracles in 11 Days: A Direct Selling Success Story" is a unique book that shares the real-life success story of a direct selling business owner who achieved remarkable results in just 11 days. It provides practical tips and strategies for others to replicate the same success and is suitable for beginners in direct selling. The target audience for this book includes business owners, entrepreneurs, and individuals looking to start their own direct selling business. Readers can expect to learn key strategies and mindset for success, as well as practical tips and inspiration from the author's experience.
I closed out a total of 16 shows this month and earned $350 in gas cards, a skinny mini, new apron, the deep fryer(my 7 yr old wants to make donuts) and a mini Keurig!!!!:party:

BUT I had to close 7 of my own shows, had two frantic last minute calls from my downline and submitted their shows and signed someone today (whew) I am tired from just typing it.

And it wasn't my fault it all ended up on the last day of the month. I did 11 shows in 13 days, the last one was on Friday night. ALL of them were set to close yesterday, but with each show something came up with the hosts. :cry:
I will sleep well tonight!

You go girl! :D

Good job! You deserve all of those goodies!

Wow! I'm quite envious! Congrats rockstar!

WAY TO GO!!!! That is so awesome! You definitely *POWERED UP!* :D

Wow, that's awesome!!!

Wow!! WAY TO GO!!!

Wow!! You can breathe now for a little while!

See you can do it!!! It is a LOT of work. I know I have been there... but doesn't it feel dang good!!

Wow, what an inspiration!!!! I want to do 10 shows consistently! :)

WOW Way to go!

hmolah said:
Wow, what an inspiration!!!! I want to do 10 shows consistently! :)

10=14 consistently is always my goal. Once you get there it is much easier to stay at 10 shows.

What is "Achieved Miracles in 11 Days: A Direct Selling Success Story"?

"Achieved Miracles in 11 Days: A Direct Selling Success Story" is a book that tells the real-life success story of a direct selling business owner who achieved remarkable results in just 11 days.

What makes this book unique?

This book is unique because it shares a direct selling success story in a short period of time, which is not commonly seen in the industry. It also provides practical tips and strategies for others to replicate the same success.

Who is the target audience for this book?

The target audience for this book is anyone interested in direct selling, including business owners, entrepreneurs, and individuals looking to start their own direct selling business.

Is this book suitable for beginners in direct selling?

Yes, this book is suitable for beginners in direct selling as it provides a step-by-step guide and insights from a successful direct selling business owner. It can serve as a valuable resource for those starting out in the industry.

What can readers expect to learn from this book?

Readers can expect to learn the key strategies and mindset needed for success in direct selling, as well as practical tips and advice from a real-life success story. It also offers inspiration and motivation for those looking to achieve their goals in the direct selling industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies