• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Half-Price Items: Is the Price Listed Final?

In summary, the discount percentage for half-price items is 50% off the original price. There are no additional fees or taxes added to the half-price items. Coupons and promotions cannot be applied to half-price items. New half-price items are added to the catalog every month. Half-price items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, but the refund or exchange will be for the discounted price paid, not the original price.
jross93
I know this is going to sound like a really dumb question, but I want to make sure I don't mis-inform anyone.....

When my host is choosing her 1/2 price items, if she wants the set of pots/pans that is in the back of the catalog with the 1/2 price collections....the price that's listed is her 1/2 price, right? (She does not get 1/2 off of that price listed, correct?)

I hope this makes sense.....TIA for any help you can give me!!!
Jen

The price listed is the price she pays. HTH

Hi Jen. That is a good question. The price listed in the back of the catalog is the 1/2 price the host will pay. Under the picture it lists the Retail Value, so your host can see how much she is saving.

1. What is the discount percentage for half-price items?

The discount percentage for half-price items is 50% off the original price.

2. Are there any additional fees or taxes added to the half-price items?

No, the price listed for half-price items is final and does not include any additional fees or taxes.

3. Can I use any coupons or promotions on half-price items?

No, coupons and promotions cannot be applied to half-price items as they are already discounted.

4. How often are new half-price items added to the catalog?

New half-price items are added to the catalog every month, so be sure to check back frequently for new deals.

5. Can I return or exchange half-price items?

Yes, half-price items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase with a valid receipt. However, please note that the refund or exchange will be for the discounted price paid, not the original price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
  • yankfan24