• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Have a $1,000 Show: Tips & Sheets

In summary, to have a $1,000 show, it is important to have a large guest list of at least 50 people and to follow up for outside orders. Utilizing the 5+15+5 rule, where 25 orders equal a $1,000 show, can also help guarantee a successful show. Host coaching and offering incentives for outside orders can also increase sales. It is important to stress the importance of sending out invitations and following up for outside orders to hosts. Ultimately, it is the commissionable sales that contribute to a $1,000 show, not just the guest sales. Consistency and diligence in following these tips can lead to multiple $1,000 shows.
pchef2006
I was wondering if anyone has any sheets or tips on how to have a $1,000 show??? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Yes!when I hosted my show, my director, then consultant added 1 in the host packet. I will find it and post it or email if that doesnt work :)

Thanks
Chef Diane said:
when I hosted my show, my director, then consultant added 1 in the host packet. I will find it and post it or email if that doesnt work :)
Okay, Thanks !!! :)

Hope this works.....I put my stamp on the bottom and one of those thank you stickers with the chef's hat from Nancy's Artwork (I believe)

Attachments

• 10 steps to a $1000 show.doc
    10.5 KB · Views: 946
I hope others can back me up on this one. . .

5+15+5. Or any combination of before, during and after show orders that adds up to 25 will nearly always result in a $1,000 show.

So, tell your Hosts that 25 orders = $1,000 show.

That's been my experience. When I first started I had a detailed flyer on how to have a $1000 show. I spent HOURS creating this document. What do I know 5 years later? Hosts don't read the paper we put in our packets. You are VERY lucky if they read a cover letter. Assume they don't and cover the crucial details in that first coaching call.

Good luck!!

Chef Diane said:
I put my stamp on the bottom and one of those thank you stickers with the chef's hat from Nancy's Artwork (I believe)
It worked!! Thank you so much ! :)

chefjeanine said:
I hope others can back me up on this one. . .

5+15+5. Or any combination of before, during and after show orders that adds up to 25 will nearly always result in a $1,000 show.

So, tell your Hosts that 25 orders = $1,000 show.

That's been my experience. When I first started I had a detailed flyer on how to have a $1000 show. I spent HOURS creating this document. What do I know 5 years later? Hosts don't read the paper we put in our packets. You are VERY lucky if they read a cover letter. Assume they don't and cover the crucial details in that first coaching call.

Good luck!!

Do you have any sheets on the 5+15+15??

I like your 10 steps to a $1000 show but how do you get the min. of $83 in free product. It should be $200 and that's for a catalog show. For a cooking show it would be $215. And it would be 4 half-priced items. Just incase you want to update it.

A few tips that have really increased my sales:

1. Send out the invitations for your host. This way, you know how many are going out and can host coach if not enough, plus a lot of hosts flake out and never send out the invites.

2. HOST COACH- simple, I know...use the three call method

3. While host coaching, explain the 5+15+5 rule and how utilizing this rule will GUARANTEE them an awesome show!

I agree with Jeanine- hosts don't pay too much attention to the flyers we make and put with their paperwork. If you use them, make sure you go over them with them on one of your host coaching calls.

outside ordersI've had 3-$1000 shows so far this year, and the thing they all had in common was they each invited about 50 guests. Then, the ones that didn't come, they followed up to get outside orders. That's something to stress to your hosts: to make reminder calls, and the ones that can't come, find out if they'd like to order.
Big guest list+outside orders=great show:)

My take on a $1000 showSending out the invitations - you know exactly how many are invited and if you need to tell the host to think of a couple more people, you have the control of your business

Offer an incentive - If a host gives me over $200 in outside orders, I give them the NEW Outdoor Party Plates as a thank you gift. I have been doing this for almost 2 months and it really works. Some have even given me several hundred dollars in outside orders.

QuestionWhat makes a $1000 show,the Guests sales or the Commissionable Sales?

Commissionable sales. I just closed my third $1000 show this month. I'm new, must just be a run of good luck....or all the PC CDs that I listen to day in and day out!:rolleyes:

For me, it's all about the numbersI just had another $1000 show last night! (It's my second so far this year.)

Here's the thing: At least 50 or 60 invitations, which my host either mailed or handed out.

Tons of outside orders.

In this case, the 5-15-5 was really the case. I had 18 people in attendance and at least 7 outside orders.

It all adds up!

Best,
Rachel

1. How can I increase my sales and have a $1,000 show?

There are several ways to increase your sales and reach a $1,000 show with Pampered Chef. Some tips include hosting a themed show, offering special discounts or bundles, promoting your show through social media and word of mouth, and providing a fun and interactive atmosphere for your guests.

2. What are some effective strategies for booking shows and reaching my goal?

One effective strategy is to offer incentives for guests who book a show at your current party. You can also reach out to past customers and offer them a discount or free product if they host a show. Additionally, creating a sense of urgency by setting a deadline for booking shows can encourage guests to take action.

3. How should I prepare for my show to ensure I reach $1,000 in sales?

Preparing for your show is key to reaching your sales goal. This includes having all necessary supplies and products ready, practicing your presentation, and setting up an inviting and organized display. It's also important to have a plan for upselling and cross-selling products to increase sales.

4. What are some common mistakes to avoid when trying to have a $1,000 show?

One common mistake is not setting a specific sales goal and having a plan to reach it. Another mistake is not promoting your show enough and relying solely on the host to invite guests. It's also important to not oversell or pressure guests, as this can turn them off from making a purchase.

5. What resources does Pampered Chef offer to help me have a successful $1,000 show?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help consultants reach their sales goals. This includes training and support from your team leader and other consultants, as well as marketing materials and tips from the company. There are also online tools and resources available to help you plan and promote your shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jkowalski
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jla8279
  • JennyJennJen