• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales $1,000 Show

pchef2006

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2006
46
0
I was wondering if anyone has any sheets or tips on how to have a $1,000 show??? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)
 

Chef Diane

Member
Feb 28, 2006
498
0
Yes!

when I hosted my show, my director, then consultant added 1 in the host packet. I will find it and post it or email if that doesnt work :)
 

pchef2006

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2006
46
0
Thanks

Chef Diane said:
when I hosted my show, my director, then consultant added 1 in the host packet. I will find it and post it or email if that doesnt work :)
Okay, Thanks !!! :)
 

Chef Diane

Member
Feb 28, 2006
498
0
Hope this works.....

I put my stamp on the bottom and one of those thank you stickers with the chef's hat from Nancy's Artwork (I believe)
 

Attachments

  • 10 steps to a $1000 show.doc
    10.5 KB · Views: 856

chefjeanine

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
3,010
118
I hope others can back me up on this one. . .

5+15+5. Or any combination of before, during and after show orders that adds up to 25 will nearly always result in a $1,000 show.

So, tell your Hosts that 25 orders = $1,000 show.

That's been my experience. When I first started I had a detailed flyer on how to have a $1000 show. I spent HOURS creating this document. What do I know 5 years later? Hosts don't read the paper we put in our packets. You are VERY lucky if they read a cover letter. Assume they don't and cover the crucial details in that first coaching call.

Good luck!!
 

pchef2006

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2006
46
0
Chef Diane said:
I put my stamp on the bottom and one of those thank you stickers with the chef's hat from Nancy's Artwork (I believe)
It worked!! Thank you so much ! :)
 

pchef2006

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2006
46
0
chefjeanine said:
I hope others can back me up on this one. . .

5+15+5. Or any combination of before, during and after show orders that adds up to 25 will nearly always result in a $1,000 show.

So, tell your Hosts that 25 orders = $1,000 show.

That's been my experience. When I first started I had a detailed flyer on how to have a $1000 show. I spent HOURS creating this document. What do I know 5 years later? Hosts don't read the paper we put in our packets. You are VERY lucky if they read a cover letter. Assume they don't and cover the crucial details in that first coaching call.

Good luck!!

Do you have any sheets on the 5+15+15??
 

reesefamily5

Member
Mar 27, 2005
195
0
I like your 10 steps to a $1000 show but how do you get the min. of $83 in free product. It should be $200 and that's for a catalog show. For a cooking show it would be $215. And it would be 4 half-priced items. Just incase you want to update it.
 

KellyTheChef

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2006
7,640
2
A few tips that have really increased my sales:

1. Send out the invitations for your host. This way, you know how many are going out and can host coach if not enough, plus a lot of hosts flake out and never send out the invites.

2. HOST COACH- simple, I know...use the three call method

3. While host coaching, explain the 5+15+5 rule and how utilizing this rule will GUARANTEE them an awesome show!

I agree with Jeanine- hosts don't pay too much attention to the flyers we make and put with their paperwork. If you use them, make sure you go over them with them on one of your host coaching calls.
 

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
5,800
0
outside orders

I've had 3-$1000 shows so far this year, and the thing they all had in common was they each invited about 50 guests. Then, the ones that didn't come, they followed up to get outside orders. That's something to stress to your hosts: to make reminder calls, and the ones that can't come, find out if they'd like to order.
Big guest list+outside orders=great show:)
 
Jan 31, 2006
233
0
My take on a $1000 show

Sending out the invitations - you know exactly how many are invited and if you need to tell the host to think of a couple more people, you have the control of your business

Offer an incentive - If a host gives me over $200 in outside orders, I give them the NEW Outdoor Party Plates as a thank you gift. I have been doing this for almost 2 months and it really works. Some have even given me several hundred dollars in outside orders.
 

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
1,646
1
Commissionable sales. I just closed my third $1000 show this month. I'm new, must just be a run of good luck....or all the PC CDs that I listen to day in and day out!:rolleyes:
 
R

RachelNguyen

Guest
For me, it's all about the numbers

I just had another $1000 show last night! (It's my second so far this year.)

Here's the thing: At least 50 or 60 invitations, which my host either mailed or handed out.

Tons of outside orders.

In this case, the 5-15-5 was really the case. I had 18 people in attendance and at least 7 outside orders.

It all adds up!

Best,
Rachel
 
Top