• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

$1,000 Show That Broke All the Rules

In summary, the show would not have gone over $1,000 if the host's friends didn't show up early and help, the recipes were not very good, and if the host had paid more attention to the presentation.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Would you have thought a show would go to $1,000 if:

* Your host never sent a guest list.
* Every attempt at host coaching was met with "I'm really busy right now."
* Your host finally calls less than a week befor the show to insist on every recipe she sees!
* To appease her, you agree to make 4 recipes at home in exchange for being reimbursed for groceries.
* You get to her house on 4.5 hours of sleep and not thinking straight.
* Turns out she hasn't completed the recipes she agreed to make.
and
* Nobody paid attention to your presentation when it came to making a recipe for the show!
* Your brain is so fried you forgot the full service checkout!

Turns out this host REALLY knows her friends! Many of them showed up early and helped us make the "advance" recipes. It was like an interactive show before the show!

And though they didn't really watch me make the BLT linguine, many of them bought items we had on display. Like the lady who bought the small bowl and caddy just because we put the sprinkle dip in it! Or the host and a couple of others bought the microplane, even though I forgot to grate the parmesean!

Right now it's hovering at BARELY above $1,000 in commissionable sales, and WAY over that with non-commissionable. If only that counted, I'd be at Level 1 already!

That is way cool. congrats :)

Congrats to you too! I've been in about two years longer than you, and until I submit this show, our career sales are only $200 or so apart.

Last Christmas our director asked us to set goals and I picked 15K in sales within a year. Well, half of the year is over and I'm not really there. And I'd have to sell $800 a month to get there. I haven't had a month like that in a really long time. But I know from others' experience what works.

Congrats Di! That's awesome!

I'm so happy for you, it's about time you had a great show!!! :)

Did you get any bookings?

I've been wanting to make the BLT toss for a demo, how did yours "flow"? When I make it at home, I can't quite "get it"...I'd love to try to make in the DCB though!

Doesn't surprise me at all. Some of my best sales come from shows that seem steeped in chaos.

The thing I learned about this is that you should at least have all the ingredients in one place. And cut the cream cheese early, because nobody wants to see that.

Maybe have the broth in the cooker before because there's nothing exciting about watching you pour broth in a container from a carton!

Also, as much as we push "cooking" rather than "kitchen" if your host doesn't have a kitchen with an island that maybe overlooks a "great room" or other room where this is being done ... there's no way you can do this recipe in a living room or carting the ingredients back and forth. They need to see you use the skillet .. and the can opener ... and the food chopper.

At least that's what I told myself ....

What is the "$1,000 Show That Broke All the Rules"?

The "$1,000 Show That Broke All the Rules" is a special event held by Pampered Chef where consultants aim to achieve a minimum sales goal of $1,000 in one show.

How is the "$1,000 Show That Broke All the Rules" different from a regular Pampered Chef show?

The "$1,000 Show That Broke All the Rules" is different from a regular Pampered Chef show because it has a higher sales goal and requires a different approach and strategy to achieve it. It also offers special rewards and incentives for consultants who are able to reach the $1,000 sales goal.

Can anyone participate in the "$1,000 Show That Broke All the Rules"?

Yes, any Pampered Chef consultant can participate in the "$1,000 Show That Broke All the Rules" event. However, consultants must meet certain requirements and follow specific guidelines to be eligible for the rewards and incentives.

What are the benefits of hosting a "$1,000 Show That Broke All the Rules"?

Hosting a "$1,000 Show That Broke All the Rules" can bring in a higher sales volume, resulting in increased commission for the consultant. It also helps to attract new customers and build a stronger relationship with existing ones. Additionally, consultants can earn special rewards and recognition for achieving the $1,000 sales goal.

How can I prepare for a "$1,000 Show That Broke All the Rules" event?

To prepare for a "$1,000 Show That Broke All the Rules" event, it is important to plan ahead and strategize with your team. Make sure to have a solid guest list, promote the event through social media and other channels, and offer attractive incentives and rewards to encourage guests to make purchases. Also, be sure to have a strong product knowledge and demonstration skills to showcase the products effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dragonflyz
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Intrepid_Chef