• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a New Conference Tote? Consider This One!

I'm really looking forward to see what it looks like in person. Same here! I just bought a used handmade brown and pink one from someone a couple weeks ago and really like it. So I could possibly sell you mine. :) I'll let you know.
darlinclem
Gold Member
I can't make conference this year (1st wave) because we will still be cutting wheat. Would anyone who doesn't want/like the catalog tote please think of me and LMK a price? I love my current tote but it is showing wear and really does need replaced :blushing:

Thank you for thinking of me!

I might not end up needing mine. I'm going to wait and see it in person and decide. I just bought a used handmade brown and pink one from someone a couple weeks ago and really like it. So I could possibly sell you mine. :) I'll let you know.

Same here...not exactly sure if I'll need mine, but I'm gonna wait and see what it's like. I've got gobs of totes already, so who knows? LOL BTW...is that the only one you are interested in? Or is any tote okay? Just curious...thanks! :D

I was a little disappointed that the gift was a regular catty tote, because it looks very similar to the one on the supply order. But we'll see what it's like in person. I am appreciative of gifts, though, so thought I'd either save it for when mine wears out or give it as a gift to a recruit (should I ever succeed in that area ;) ), or sell it. :D

I also won't be able to attend conference, so if anyone does not want their tote I will be interested. Let me know. Thanks.
Annie

babywings76 said:
I might not end up needing mine. I'm going to wait and see it in person and decide. I just bought a used handmade brown and pink one from someone a couple weeks ago and really like it. So I could possibly sell you mine. :) I'll let you know.

Thank you! I am sending money with a friend (to conference) so you may be able to get paid quick (if wanted) and then it can ship back to me :)

Candi_f said:
Same here...not exactly sure if I'll need mine, but I'm gonna wait and see what it's like. I've got gobs of totes already, so who knows? LOL BTW...is that the only one you are interested in? Or is any tote okay? Just curious...thanks! :D

I am really wanting this catalog tote. I have the current one and a number of the other ones that we have had.

Thank you!

babywings76 said:
I was a little disappointed that the gift was a regular catty tote, because it looks very similar to the one on the supply order. But we'll see what it's like in person. I am appreciative of gifts, though, so thought I'd either save it for when mine wears out or give it as a gift to a recruit (should I ever succeed in that area ;) ), or sell it. :D

I am really hoping this one will have pockets on the inside and it looks like it is a bit "classier". I know the current tote pocket is not friendly to actual use <g> and there is no where to put your cellphone (I put mine in the credit card slots currently)

babywings76 said:

I doubt you'll be disappointed. From the picture it looks like a much better/sturdier version.

darlinclem said:
I am really hoping this one will have pockets on the inside and it looks like it is a bit "classier". I know the current tote pocket is not friendly to actual use <g> and there is no where to put your cellphone (I put mine in the credit card slots currently)

If it's anything like past conference totes, it will have a small pouch/pocket on the inside, but only one.

darlinclem said:
I can't make conference this year (1st wave) because we will still be cutting wheat. Would anyone who doesn't want/like the catalog tote please think of me and LMK a price? I love my current tote but it is showing wear and really does need replaced :blushing:

Thank you for thinking of me!

How funny....this is why I'm not going, either! (-: Lots and lots of wheat to harvest....if they ever get done with the hay!

deanna_g said:
How funny....this is why I'm not going, either! (-: Lots and lots of wheat to harvest....if they ever get done with the hay!

Glad I'm not the only one :) We finished the alfalfa hay three days ago and started cutting wheat that night- this is the second full day of wheat harvest. Once we finish with the wheat then we are baling oats.. it never ends but this time of year is one of our busiest and important.

Have you thought of calling HO to see if you could go in a different wave? This seems like a good reason to me. Worst they could say would be no!

cmdtrgd said:
Have you thought of calling HO to see if you could go in a different wave? This seems like a good reason to me. Worst they could say would be no!

Yeah, my director mentioned that my first year with PC. Biggest problem is the month itself. June and July are two of our longest months (followed by Feb-Mar for calving). For farming it doesn't work well at all. I really hope that at some time they would move the date around some (yeah, I know- they haven't before).

Thanks for the thought! I'm really working on DH about going one year. I almost made it this year but we have a newer combine and a iffy hired man right now. Right now I am saving up for next year (again!).

I would love to have this tote too. I wore my other one out and haven't ordered a new one. It would be nice if they would put it on our supply orders. The one we have just needs some pockets added and a little dressing up.

Bumping..if anyone has come back from wave 1 and didn't like their tote I would love to buy it!

Sorry, Darlene, I'm keeping mine. It is really alot better than the old catalog tote. It does only have one tiny pocket on the inside, but I'm checking with my MIL who loves to sew if there is a way to put a few more on the inside. This tote looks more professional and sturdier, I think.

You need to go to conference!!! FUN, FUN, FUN! :)

gaddischef said:
Sorry, Darlene, I'm keeping mine. It is really alot better than the old catalog tote. It does only have one tiny pocket on the inside, but I'm checking with my MIL who loves to sew if there is a way to put a few more on the inside. This tote looks more professional and sturdier, I think.

You need to go to conference!!! FUN, FUN, FUN! :)

Ha! I'll just get you MIL to give it to me when you hand it over to her..LOL! I have started getting DH used to knowing I WILL be there next year! 2010 here I come!

1. What is the size and material of the '09 Conference Catalog Tote?

The '09 Conference Catalog Tote measures 14" x 16" x 5.5" and is made of durable polyester material.

2. Can the '09 Conference Catalog Tote be personalized with a company logo?

Unfortunately, the '09 Conference Catalog Tote cannot be personalized with a company logo. However, we do offer a variety of other customizable tote options.

3. How many pockets does the '09 Conference Catalog Tote have?

The '09 Conference Catalog Tote has one large main compartment and two smaller exterior pockets for added organization.

4. Is the '09 Conference Catalog Tote machine washable?

No, we recommend spot cleaning the '09 Conference Catalog Tote with a damp cloth for best results.

5. What is the maximum weight the '09 Conference Catalog Tote can hold?

The '09 Conference Catalog Tote has a weight limit of approximately 10 pounds, making it perfect for carrying your conference materials and essentials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
abell
  • pkd09
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies