1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: $0 Commissionable Sales?

1. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

I have an indirect recruit that just submitted her first show. It's showing as an action item on my Consultant Connection. The receipt date was the 13th. However, it's showing as $0 Commissionable Sales. Is that even possible or is one system ahead of the other? I'm trying not to stress but the fact that it's been 2 days & is still showing this way concerns me.

I know that this last party had only $90 in sales but the host ordered enough to be $150. There isn't anyway for there to be $150 in guest sales but not commissionable right? In December? I know that it's possible with cookware & Februrary's special, but I don't see how it would happen this month.

Maybe it's taking a few days to catch up, but my shows are correct & they were received Dec. 13th.

2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

It could be on hold.

Dec 15, 2009
  3. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

Call HO and check on it.

Dec 15, 2009
  4. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

She prob has it on hold. Have your consultant check on it.

Dec 15, 2009
  5. mrshamel3808

mrshamel3808 Member Gold Member

The host order doesn't count towards the minimum $150 right? Unless you put part of the hosts order in as a guest order then they might not accept the show...but I would think that P3 would have caught that...

Dec 15, 2009
  6. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

It sounds to me like the show is on hold. Did you have her check on Consultant's Corner to verify?

Dec 15, 2009
  7. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

The host's order is commissionable (everything beyond the free product) but the party itself won't qualify unless the host's order is a separate entry as a guest.

It's probably on hold ... tell her to check shipment status. I had one on hold and HO had a hard time finding out why. Turns out a credit card was "expired" because the order was turned in in late July and the show was turned in on 8/1.

Dec 15, 2009
Have something to add?