• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kitchen Consultant Sales Comparison and Revenue Figures in Pampered Chef

In summary, Lori Ray has been selling Pampered Chef for six years and has recruited eight people. She makes an average of $22 an hour as an Independent Kitchen Consultant. Her team has 25 active consultants.
karl_jmu
Hello,
I am a college student doing a project on Pampared Chef Kitchen Consultants. I need monetary figures but am having trouble finding them anywhere. If you could help me by providing me with some ball-park figures of your experiences as a Kitchen Consultant that would be great!
I would like to get your selling location; approximate dollar figures on you're sales and what portion you got to keep as revenue, and finally how many people you have recruited. Any of the above information you could provide me, or links containing similar information would be greatly appreciated!

This is a great opportunity to compare your success with your peers'!

helping out with your projectHi,
What a neat project. I have been selling Pampered Chef for about 6 years. I live in a small town in Unionville, Missouri. I have recruited about 8 people in the past and have about 4 active recruits. A consultant makes anywhere from 20%-27% based on their sales. Then you also make money off the people you recruit, a pyramid affect.
I hope this has answered your questions and good luck with your project. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Lori Ray, Independent Kitchen Consultant
[email protected]

Hello -

I am located in NE Iowa and have been selling for 6 years. This past year, I sold over $61K. As a director, doing consisitent sales of over $4k/month, I make 30% commission. This is NOT a pyramid - directors and above only make 3% of their recruits sales - and only if the director herself sells consistently at $1250/month. Therefore, if she is a good director, then her team will sell well - at least this is my experience. On my team, I have 25 active consultants. (those doing consistent, monthly sales)

This is a legitimate business with a company who stands behind their products 110%!

Good Luck! :)

Thank you PamperedNat for emphasizing that it is not a pyramid scheme. The people you recruit don't work their butts off while you do nothing but cash big checks.

On the money issue...(it always comes down to the money). The best way to get ahold of it is to use per hour comparison. In November of 2004 my sales were pretty low, but I still made $22 an hour.

I moved my business last August. We moved from Leander, TX to Peoria, AZ. My sales have gotten better out here (or I'm just doing a better job host coaching).

:D

Its Chef Lori Ray again. I guess I misspoke earlier or I just wasnt understood. The pyramid affect is what I need to make more clear of what I was trying to say. Meaning the more people you recruit the more you are making off of them. It is a well known fact that as a Future Director I am making a percent off the sales that my cluster is selling, yes I am still working and selling and so are they. But, my director and advanced director, etc is making more than me because of my cluster and everyone under them, that is what I called a pyramid. I hope I made myself more clear this time. You do not make money only off your sales, it helps with the people under you!

Thank you

1. What is a sales comparison?

A sales comparison is a method used to analyze the performance of a product or service by comparing its sales data to another product or service. It helps identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement.

2. How do you conduct a sales comparison?

To conduct a sales comparison, you need to gather sales data for the products or services you want to compare. This can include number of units sold, revenue, profit, and other relevant metrics. You can then use this data to create charts, graphs, or tables to visually compare the sales performance.

3. What are the benefits of using sales comparison?

Using sales comparison can provide valuable insights into the performance of a product or service, allowing you to make data-driven decisions. It can also help identify areas for improvement and track the effectiveness of marketing strategies.

4. Are there any limitations to using sales comparison?

While sales comparison can be a useful tool, it may not always provide a complete picture. Factors such as seasonality, market trends, and external events can impact sales data and should be considered when interpreting the results of a sales comparison.

5. How often should sales comparison be done?

The frequency of conducting sales comparison will depend on the specific needs of your business. It is generally recommended to do it on a regular basis, such as monthly or quarterly, to track changes over time and make timely adjustments to your sales strategies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • gilchrist_pchef