• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Crative With Creative Cutters

In summary, Creative Cutters are versatile kitchen tools used for cutting various shapes and designs out of food items such as fruits, vegetables, and dough. They can be used with a wide range of foods and should be hand washed or dishwasher safe for cleaning. They are also great for making cookies, but caution should be taken when handling the sharp blades and children should be supervised.
DebPC
Staff member
Getting Creative with Creative CuttersThis set is also great for teachers, daycare, and crafters. For cooks it can be used for sheet cakes, pie crust and cookie dough, fruit and cheese, and vegies.

One consultant likes to save 1 crescent roll from the rest when she does a braid, wreath, or ring. She flattens the roll out with our Bakers Roller and uses the Creative Cutters to cut out shapes for a decorative topping. Bake as usual.

Creative cutters:) :) That is a real cute idea and one more item shown, I'll be sure to use it. Thanks Amy

Wow, I never thought of using creative cutters for cooking! That's such a great idea for making fun and unique dishes. I can see how it would be perfect for teachers and daycare providers as well, for making fun snacks for kids. It's amazing how versatile these cutters can be. Thanks for sharing your tip about using them with crescent rolls - I'll definitely have to try that out!

What are Creative Cutters used for?

Creative Cutters are versatile kitchen tools used for cutting various shapes and designs out of food items such as fruits, vegetables, and dough.

What types of food can I use with Creative Cutters?

Creative Cutters can be used with a wide range of foods including, but not limited to, fruits, vegetables, bread, tortillas, cheese, and deli meats.

How do I clean Creative Cutters?

Creative Cutters should be hand washed with warm soapy water and dried thoroughly after each use. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can I use Creative Cutters to make cookies?

Yes, Creative Cutters are perfect for making cookies in fun and unique shapes. Just make sure to use a dough that is sturdy enough to hold the shape after being cut.

Are there any safety precautions I should take when using Creative Cutters?

It is important to always use caution when handling sharp kitchen tools. Make sure to keep your fingers away from the blades while cutting and always supervise children when they are using Creative Cutters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies