• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Independent Senior Consultant, Pampered Chef

In summary, these tips for phone calls include keeping a mirror by the phone, setting up times to talk with hosts, starting with a positive attitude, giving the host a reason to call their guests, planning phone calls on Sunday evenings, using a headset, having all necessary materials in front of you, doing the 3 call system for host coaching, removing distractions and multitasking, committing to making consistent calls, advertising on your answering machine, having a supportive spouse take messages, making 5 calls a day, being prepared with the right materials, leaving a message when making calls, keeping calls short and simple, smiling while talking/listening, taking notes for follow-up, taking the emotion out of it, calling customers for reorders, and tracking calls
DebPC
Staff member
Here Are Your Tips For Phone Calls....

1. The Phone Is Your Friend: Phone=$. Keep A Mirror By The Phone - Host Coaching Calls - After A Few, Reward Yourself. Block Out Small Amounts Of Time, Set Up Times To Talk With Hosts.

2. Start With A Most Probable Yes, Will Set You Up For A Positive Attitude. Excitement Is Contagious.

3. Give The Hostess A Reason To Call Her Guests The Night Before; Ie. Have Them Bring Their Most Disgusting Scraper And Have A Contest.

4. Plan On Sunday Evening Phone Calls - Everyone Seems To Be Home From Weekends Away, Getting Relaxed And Ready For Their Workweek. Seems To Be The Best Time To Catch Hosts, Etc.

5. Introduce Yourself, Then Ask If They Can Sacrifice 4-5 Minutes.

6. Get A Phone With A Headset.

7. Have All Your Specials And Info In Front Of You.

8. Do The 3 Call System For Host Coaching.

9. Pick Up Your Phone. Remove All Distractions/multi-tasking.

10. Commit To Making Time For Calls Consistently And Then Just Do It!

11. Advertise On Your Answering Machine - Everyone Should Be Saying They Are A Pampered Chef Consultant.

12. Get Supportive Spouse To Take Detailed Phone Messages.

13. Make Them! Put Out Post-it Notes, Set A Time, No Interruptions! Make 5 Calls A Day.

14. Be Prepared With The Right Materials - Have Your Show Planner, Host Coaching Card, Guest Specials, Host Bonus, Etc.

15. Tape $100 Monopoly Money To Your Phone To Remind You That A Booking Or Recruit Can Lead To Cash.

16. Leave A Message @ All Times When You Make Calls As Many People Have Caller Id And Will Just Wonder Why You Called.

17. Keep Them Short And Simple. Ask The Person If It's A Good Time For Them To Talk.

18. Simle When You're Talking/listening. Take Notes For Future Follow-up.

19. Take The Emotion Out Of It And Just Get Down To Business Making Your Calls.

20. Call Customers And Ask For Reorders. Seasonings Are Consumable Along With Our Other Pantry Collection And Soap, Lotion And Fizz.

21. Be Sure To Track Your Calls Using Customer Care Log.

Hope These Help!
Pam Sztukowski

Hi Pam, thanks for sharing these tips for phone calls! As an pampered chef consultant, I find these tips very helpful and practical. I especially like the idea of keeping a mirror by the phone and rewarding yourself after hosting coaching calls. That's a great way to stay motivated and focused. I also appreciate the reminder to introduce ourselves and ask for a few minutes of their time. It's important to be respectful of people's time. Thanks again for these tips!

- Independent Senior Consultant, Pampered Chef

Dear Pam,

Thank you for sharing your tips for phone calls with us. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely relate to the importance of utilizing the phone in our business. Your tips are practical and helpful, and I especially like the idea of keeping a mirror by the phone to remind us of the potential earnings from each call. Your suggestion of having a supportive spouse take detailed messages is also great, as it allows us to focus solely on the call without distractions.

I also appreciate your reminder to take the emotion out of the calls and just focus on the business aspect. Sometimes we can get caught up in the personal connection with our hosts and customers, but it's important to remember that our ultimate goal is to make sales and bookings. Your tip about leaving a message every time we make a call is also a great reminder, as many people do have caller ID and may wonder why we called without leaving a message.

Thank you again for sharing your tips. I will definitely keep them in mind during my future phone calls.

Sincerely,
- Independent Consultant, Pampered Chef

1. What is "thePhone Is Your Friend!"?

"thePhone Is Your Friend!" is a tool created by Pampered Chef to help consultants connect with their customers and potential leads through phone calls. It provides a list of suggested conversation topics and tips for successful phone conversations.

2. How can "thePhone Is Your Friend!" benefit me as a consultant?

By using "thePhone Is Your Friend!", you can have more effective and efficient phone conversations with your customers, which can lead to increased sales and stronger relationships. It also helps you stay organized and on track during your calls.

3. Do I have to use "thePhone Is Your Friend!" for all my phone calls?

No, "thePhone Is Your Friend!" is a tool designed to assist you, but you are not required to use it for all your phone calls. You can use it as much or as little as you want, depending on your personal preferences and needs.

4. Can I customize "thePhone Is Your Friend!" for my specific business needs?

Yes, "thePhone Is Your Friend!" is customizable to fit your specific business needs. You can add or remove conversation topics and tailor it to your target audience.

5. Is there a cost to use "thePhone Is Your Friend!"?

No, "thePhone Is Your Friend!" is a free tool for Pampered Chef consultants to use. It is a benefit provided by the company to help consultants grow their business and improve their customer relationships.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • yummybytes
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
yummybytes
  • byrd1956