• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please No Threads About National Conference

In summary, the "Please No Threads About National Conference" rule was implemented on the Pampered Chef forum to keep discussions relevant to all members, as National Conference is only relevant to a small portion of the forum's members. While the event may be important to consultants, it can easily dominate the forum and push other important topics aside. Asking for advice or tips about National Conference on the forum is not allowed, as it is not the appropriate platform for these discussions. However, there is a designated Facebook group for consultants to discuss the event, and members can also connect with their team or upline for support and discussions.
DebPC
Staff member
Please no conference announcements or discussion til after all 3 conferences have ended. Everyone want's to be surprised!

Conference InfoDeb,
Thanks soooo much for putting this on. I just got back from conference -- IT WAS GREAT!! -- but I was absolutely shocked to see all the people on their cell phones spreading the word! I thought it was quite disrespectful! So thanks for your concern. I hope everyone who goes or has just got back has/had a great time!!!!!!
Tricia

I completely agree with you. It's always better to wait until after all the conferences have ended to discuss and announce anything. That way, everyone can have the full experience and be surprised by any new announcements. It's also more respectful to those who may not have been able to attend the conferences and want to avoid spoilers. Let's all just enjoy the conferences and save the discussions for afterwards.

What is the purpose of the "Please No Threads About National Conference" rule?

The "Please No Threads About National Conference" rule was put in place to keep discussions on the Pampered Chef forum focused on the products, recipes, and business tips. National Conference is an event that is only relevant to a small portion of the forum's members, and discussions about it can easily dominate the forum and push other important topics to the side.

Why can't we discuss National Conference on the Pampered Chef forum?

While National Conference is an exciting and important event for Pampered Chef consultants, it is not relevant to all members of the forum. By limiting discussions about National Conference, we can ensure that the forum remains a valuable resource for all members, regardless of whether or not they are attending the event.

Can I ask for advice or tips about National Conference on the forum?

No, please do not ask for advice or tips about National Conference on the forum. The forum is not the appropriate platform for these types of discussions. Instead, we recommend reaching out to your Pampered Chef upline or team members for advice and tips specific to the event.

I have a question about National Conference that I think other members will benefit from. Can I post it on the forum?

While we appreciate your desire to share information and help other members, please refrain from posting questions or discussions about National Conference on the forum. As mentioned before, the forum is meant to focus on products, recipes, and business tips that are relevant to all members.

Is there a specific place where I can discuss National Conference with other Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef does have a designated Facebook group for consultants to discuss National Conference and other events. You can also connect with other consultants in your team or reach out to your upline for support and discussions about the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MissChef