• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a New Way to Cook? Try The Pampered Chef!

C
ChefSarah
Hi! My name is Sarah Coll, and I am new to this area. The Pampered Chef is a home based business that believes that cooking doesn't have to be a chore!

With our many products, including our world famous stoneware, food preparation utensils and plenty of items under ten dollars, there is something for everyone!

Our catalog is full of great deals, but the best is Hosting your own show! You can earn tons of great FREE products, as well as have a great recipe prepared for you and your friends.

The Pampered Chef is also a great way to make some extra money. Your earning potential is limitless, the products sell themselves, and you dont have to keep anything in inventory!

A catalog is attached, and if you have any questions, want to host or attend a show, feel free to call me anytime!

Yours Truly,
Sarah Coll
(250) 475-1476

Hi,

I recently moved into the area and wanted to introduce myself. I am a consultant for the Pampered Chef and would like to offer my services.
If you have any questions, need tips, or recipes for products you already own, would like to order, or host a show to get free products- please call or email me at .
Also visit my website at for a yummy recipe and to for more inforamation.

Tastefully Yours,
NAME
TELEPHONE NUMBER

I do 4 to a page and attach to a catalog. Just out of date catalogs you have leftover are perfect for this. I drop them is peoples paper boxes.

Hi Sarah, welcome to the area! I'm excited to hear about The Pampered Chef and all the amazing products and opportunities it offers. As someone who loves to cook but often finds it to be a chore, I'm definitely interested in learning more about your products. Hosting a show sounds like a fun way to gather with friends and earn some free products. I'll definitely take a look at the catalog and give you a call if I have any questions. Thanks for sharing about The Pampered Chef!

1. What type of products does The Pampered Chef offer?

The Pampered Chef offers a variety of products including stoneware, food preparation utensils, and items under ten dollars.

2. How can I earn free products from The Pampered Chef?

You can earn free products by hosting a show with The Pampered Chef. The more products that are sold at your show, the more free products you can earn.

3. Can I make money with The Pampered Chef?

Yes, The Pampered Chef is a great way to make some extra money. Your earning potential is limitless and you don't have to keep any inventory.

4. How can I host or attend a show with The Pampered Chef?

To host or attend a show with The Pampered Chef, you can contact Sarah Coll at (250) 475-1476. You can also refer to the attached catalog for more information.

5. Is The Pampered Chef available in all areas?

Yes, The Pampered Chef is a home-based business and is available in all areas. You can contact Sarah Coll to inquire about hosting or attending a show in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • babywings76