• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Just the 13 1/2 Inch Bamboo Tongs?

In summary, to place an order for the 13 1/2 Inch Bamboo Tongs, you can either visit the website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. The price for the tongs is $12.50, but may vary depending on promotions. They are also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. The tongs can be used with hot foods as they are heat-resistant. Additionally, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee, allowing for a full refund or exchange within 30 days if not completely satisfied with the tongs.
CraftyCook
I had a guest at a show I did a couple days ago that asked about the 13 1/2 inch bamboo tongs that come with the grill pan. She doesn't want the pan, just the tongs. Is there any way to order just the tongs?

No, the only way to get those tongs is to order the pan. It is an awesome pan! If she hosts a show she could get it for FREE!

Unfortunately, the bamboo tongs are only available as part of the grill pan set and cannot be ordered separately. However, there are many similar types of bamboo tongs available for purchase online or at kitchen supply stores.

1. How do I place an order for the 13 1/2 Inch Bamboo Tongs?

To order the 13 1/2 Inch Bamboo Tongs, simply visit our website and add the product to your cart. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

2. What is the price of the 13 1/2 Inch Bamboo Tongs?

The 13 1/2 Inch Bamboo Tongs are priced at $12.50. However, prices may vary depending on promotions and sales.

3. Are the 13 1/2 Inch Bamboo Tongs dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 13 1/2 Inch Bamboo Tongs are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the tongs.

4. Can I use the 13 1/2 Inch Bamboo Tongs for hot foods?

Yes, the 13 1/2 Inch Bamboo Tongs are safe to use with hot foods. The bamboo material is heat-resistant and will not melt or warp.

5. Do the 13 1/2 Inch Bamboo Tongs come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the 13 1/2 Inch Bamboo Tongs, you can return them within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Michelle817
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • slapsappyhappy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • swtnsssychef