• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookie Recipe | Quick and Delicious

In summary, a tele-class mentioned a recipe for a chocolate chunk skillet cookie that is made in a sautee pan and topped with various toppings. It is an older PC recipe and is easy to make. The recipe can be found on page 15 of the Spring Summer 2003 Season's Best and can also be made in a deep dish baker. It is a delicious and highly recommended recipe.
nbittermann
I was listening to a tele-class the other day and she said we needed to get a recipe for chocolate chunk skillet cookie I think she said. It wasn't a cake. It was something you make in the sautee pan. She said it was an older PC recipe. Any ideas??? It sounded super easy. She said you make the cookie in the pan then you just dump it out of the pan and put these toppings on it. Let me know if you know what I'm talking about. Thanks a bunch!!!

chocolate chunk skillet cookie
nbittermann said:
I was listening to a tele-class the other day and she said we needed to get a recipe for chocolate chunk skillet cookie I think she said. It wasn't a cake. It was something you make in the sautee pan. She said it was an older PC recipe. Any ideas??? It sounded super easy. She said you make the cookie in the pan then you just dump it out of the pan and put these toppings on it. Let me know if you know what I'm talking about. Thanks a bunch!!!

OMG it is SOO good! One of my newer consultants brought it to a meeting when it was her turn to do a recipe - I hadn't found it myself before that. ;) Since then I've made it an several shows! It is on page 15 of the Spring summer 2003 Season's Best.

Here's the recipe:

18 oz. pkg. refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or chunks
1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
2 bars (1.5-2 oz. each) of your favorite chocolate bar (snickers, milky way, whatever you like!), cut into 1/4 inch thick slices

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Press cookie dough lightly into bottom of 10 inch skillet. Top with chocolate chipe (or chunks), chopped nuts and candy bar pieces. Bake 25-30 minutes or until edges of cookie are deep golden brown (center will be soft). Cool 10 minutes. Cut into wedges with Nylon slice 'n serve and serve with ice cream if you desire.

note: I found that it was difficult to remove wedges of the cookie from the pan if it's too warm - it fell apart - so be sure to let it cool

Can you make the cookies in any of the stones. I don't have the cookware yet since I'm newer. Do you think it would taste as good if it wasn't baked in the skillet. I would love to add this to my list of recipes.

recipe
janel kelly said:
Can you make the cookies in any of the stones. I don't have the cookware yet since I'm newer. Do you think it would taste as good if it wasn't baked in the skillet. I would love to add this to my list of recipes.

Try it in the deep dish baker. It will probably work just great!

Oh you can bet I'm so going to try this.. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. :p

Thank you!!!!Thanks so much Beth!!!!

1. How do I get the perfect texture for my Chocolate Chunk Cookies?

To get the perfect texture for your Chocolate Chunk Cookies, make sure to properly measure all ingredients, use room temperature butter, and chill the dough before baking. This will result in a chewy and soft cookie with chunks of melty chocolate.

2. Can I use milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate for my Chocolate Chunk Cookies?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer for your cookies. However, dark chocolate tends to have a richer and deeper flavor that pairs well with the sweetness of the cookie dough.

3. How long can I store my Chocolate Chunk Cookies?

If stored in an airtight container, your Chocolate Chunk Cookies can last for up to 5 days at room temperature. You can also freeze the cookies for up to 3 months for longer storage.

4. Can I use a different type of sugar instead of brown sugar?

You can use granulated sugar or a combination of both granulated and brown sugar for your Chocolate Chunk Cookies. Keep in mind that using only granulated sugar may result in a thinner and crisper cookie.

5. What can I use as a substitute for eggs in my Chocolate Chunk Cookies?

If you do not have eggs, you can use a flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flaxseed mixed with 3 tablespoons of water) or applesauce (1/4 cup per egg) as a substitute. This will still give your cookies the necessary moisture and binding properties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Sallie_M
  • thechefofnorthbend